Bonus Chapter 3

2021

"Okay, thanks, bye." I hung up the phone and immediately started crying, I didn't even try to hold back the tears.

I sat down against the bathroom door, I was shaking, sobbing.

This couldn't happen.

I couldn't tell him.

"Are you okay there?" Michael knocked at the door carefully and I tried to be quiet.

"Are you crying, kitten?"

He sounded concered and worried.

"I'm fine, go away, Michael."

"I'm not going anywhere, what is wrong?"

"Michael, please, I told you to leave."

"Open the door."

"No."

"Adley."

"No."

"Come on, you can talk to me, what is wrong, Love?"

"You will hate me."

"I could never hate you."

I heard how Michael sat down on the floor, leaning against the door as well.

"Whatever is wrong, we can figure it out, it will be okay, I promise."

"Really?"

"Of course."

I unlocked the door and shifted away from it. Michael opened it and sat down next to me. He pulled me as near to him as possible.

"I love you, it'll be okay."

"Please just don't be mad."

"I won't. Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

"I just got the call from the doctor. I can't have kids."

He was quiet, leaving me anxious about his reaction.

"I'm sorry, I know you wanted kids. I'm so sorry, Michael, please don't hate me." I started crying again.

"Shh... don't cry, please don't cry. Why on earth do you think I would hate you because of this?" He kissed my head and hold my hand. His voice sounded almost hurt.

"Because you wanted kids."

"We can find another way. We can adopt one, darlin'. I would never be mad at you because you can't have kids, this is not your fault. I know this is a shock, but it'll be okay, please just stop crying,"

"Adopting one is not the same."

"It is. It will still be our kid, we will just not be related, but we will still love him or her just the same we would if we were related. There are so many kids who need a home, and we can help out."

I nodded. "You are right."

"Now get up, let's watch a movie and cuddle."

I cracked a smile whilst Michael stood up from the floor and helped me up as well.

I had the best husband in the world.

----------------------------------------------
This was way cuter in my head than it turned out to be, sorryyyy.

I'm seeing 5sos tomorrow and I'm so excited and already freaking out.

Also: they preformed Wherever You Are in Paris sgvkkgd