Bonus Chapter 2

2019

"I'm so excited, I can't believe we are really doing this“ Nathalie said while fidgeting around with her bracelet.

"Yeah, thank you so much for this opportunity, guys" Archie, the bands drummer, stated.

"It's our pleasure. Having you as our opening act is really cool" Calum said and took his girlfriend's hand, hoping it would calm her down a bit.

"I think I'm sick" Hayley mumbled.

"You aren't serious, right? We need our guitarist."

"You are not sick, Hayley, you are just nervous. The moment you are on stage you'll just love it. It's gonna be great and it will get easier with every concert" Ashton said reassuringly.

"Also you are a great band, the audience will love you" I added smiling.

"Thanks, I hope you're right."

"Wait, where is Jasper?" Nathalie exclaimed, her eyes were wide, worrying about why on earth her band's lead singer would disappear just a few minutes before they needed to be on stage.

"I'm right here, don't worry." The boy ran up to us and smiled at the group. "Why are you all so worried? We had concerts before."

"But never in front of that many people!" Hayley said.

"I think you should sit down for a sec, Hayley" Luke stated worriedly and gave the girl a bottle af water.

"Okay, guys, come here" Jasper said and sat down next to Hayley. Archie and Nathalie walked to them as well and we gave them some space for their last minute bandmeeting.

Just about a minute later a man walked in and told the band that they needed to be on stage in ten minutes.

"Good luck, you'll do great" Michael told the group smiling and we all agreed with him.

"Have fun out there, Amore" Calum said and kissed his girlfriend for a short time before the group left the room.

"You guys are so adorable, I can't even." I giggled and sat down on the sofa, Michael next to me.

"Says the girl who got married with twenty-one and falls more in love with her husband every day."

I blushed a bit, and Michael laid his arm around me.

"I'm surrounded by couples" Ashton declared.

"You are not, Luke is single as well, wait, where is Luke?" Maddy asked confused

"Layla isn't here as well... I think that says enough" I stated chuckling.

"Isn't she in a relationship?" my husband asked a little confused.

"Not anymore, he broke up with her last month. But she wanted to break up with him anyway, so it wasn't a big deal to her."

"She moved on quickly." Ashton laughed slightly.

"Kinda." I looked at my watch and faced Calum afterwards, "I'm sure you don't want to miss on your girlfriend performing."

"Under no circumstances would I want to miss that“ he answered whilst standing up to go and watch the band, and we all followed him.