Chapter 116

"No. Just no."

"Why not? I look cool!"

"You look horrible."

"I'm handsome, stop saying that."

"She's right, Calum, you look horrible."

"No one asked for your opinion, Michael" I said and laid my head in my hands frustrated.

Calum started laughing, probably at the fact that I was still being rude to Michael even though he walked in at us making out earlier.

"Change."

The boy rolled his eyes and closed the door, just to open it again a few seconds later.

"You are not going to wear your own merch to a date, Calum, change again."

"I already tried all the clothes I have!"

"No you didn't."

He sighed frustrated, "Alright."

Short after he left the room with a different outfit on, another time.

"That's it. You look great."

"You are handsome, buddy" Ashton added.

He looked at himself in the mirror nervously. "You think Nathalie will think that too?"

I nodded. "She'll love it."

He was wearing a white T-shirt paired with a black leather jacket and black jeans, it was simple but it looked really good.

"What are you two even doing?"

He grinned. "Brunch."

"That's the cutest thing ever! Why aren't breakfast dates even a thing? Why do nearly all dates need to happen in the evening?"

"I took you to a Twenty One Pilots concert in the evening! And you even got to meet them! That was the cutest thing ever!" my boyfriend exclaimed next to me.

"Why are you even going on a date with her in the morning? It's too early to go on dates."

“Damnit, Luke, didn't you listen to what I said? It's not too early to go on dates!“

"Because we have to catch a flight in the evening, dumbass“ Calum added bored.

"And why do we all have to be awake?"

"It's 10:30 am, stop complaining, breadstick" I said and rolled my eyes simultaneously.

"I need to agree with Luke, it's so early and I'd rather be in bed."

Calum groaned, "You were already awake when I walked into your room, Michael."

"Well, yeah, but I was busy" Michael smirked and laid his arm around my shoulder, pulling me as close to him as possible.

"Gross" Ash muttered.

Calum nodded in agreement and Luke was already fast asleep on the couch.

"Why am I friends with such idiots?" I mumbled. "Whatever" I changed the subject, "Are you meeting her at her hotel?"

He nodded, grinning excitedly.

"Get her flowers."

"That's cheesy" the boy next to me said.

"Who cares if it's cheesy? It's extremely cute so get her the damn flowers“, I said annoyed, “Also, you sent me flowers so don't say it's too cheesy.“

"I'm just gonna trust you with that." Calum checked himself in the mirror again and looked at his phone afterwards. "I better get going, don't wanna be late to this, thank you for your help, Adley."

"What about us?" Michael said, throwing his hands in the air, trying to prove a point.

"You were no help, Mikey." I locked eyes with Calum, "No worries. And don't be so nervous, there is no reason to be. Have fun, bye."

Calum smiled and left the room after saying bye to the boys as well.

After Aston carried the still sleeping blonde idiot to his room Michael and I were left alone together.

I walked to our room and lied down on the bed, I must admit I was still a bit sleepy as well. Michael stood in the doorway a bit nervously and didn't say a word until I locked eyes with him.

"I don't have to sleep on the sofa again, right?"

I grinned and hold up the blankets. "Come here you idiot."

My boyfriend's face immediately lit up and he lied down next to me, pulling me into his arms hastily and I could feel his soft, ticklish breath against my neck.

A few minutes later I feel asleep to the sound of his constant breathing and him silently muttering my name in his sleep.