Chapter 121

"Layla!" I jumped up after I saw my best friend, who was just brought to the room we were all waiting in before the concert begins by someone from security. I immideatly hugged her and she also wrapped her arms around me.

"Uh... hey guys" she said awkwardly after we pulled away from each other again. She hugged every one of the lads quickly, stopping shortly by Michael to tell him something I sadly couldn't hear, but didn't question it any further, and they all greeted her as well.

"So... you are the Layla, huh?" Michael said smirking.

"I guess?"

I took Layla's hand in mine and dragged her to the couch to sit down. "Calm down, you already chatted with two of them, and they all love you" I whispered into her ear.

Luke sat next to Layla, which totally wasn't planned by me.

It didn't need long until we managed to start a comfortable conversation. Layla asked about the tour and how we all were doing and at some point we all just started talking about the dumbest things in the world.

"No, Luke, you don't get it" Layla said laughing.

"What is there not to get? You are just stupid." Luke was laughing as well.

"It wasn't my fault, I swear. The door just kinda closed."

"But why do you even have a video of that?"

"I have mean friends, they knew that was going to happen and wanted to film it."

"They wanted to record how you run against a door?" I questioned confused.

"I said they are mean!" she exclaimed jokingly and hold her hand against her mouth, muffled giggles leaving her lips. "Why is that video even so funny?"

"Because you fall to the ground so stupidly" Michael said chuckling.

"You should all stop to make fun of me." Layla bit her lower lip and tried to keep a straight face, but that just lasted for a few seconds until she started laughing again.

"We need to go to soundcheck" Luke interfered after he checked the time.

We all nodded and stood up to go with the boys. Whenever Layla and I's gaze met we both couldn't hold back our laughters anymore and the boys started to get slightly annoyed by us, since it really wasn't that funny.

-

The show was about to begin, and Layla and I were standing right in the front row.

We both were excited. Even though I was already on more concerts than I could count I still was excited every single time, especially since I wasn't alone this time, but with my best friend.

Of course the boys did great, absolutely perfect, like always.

Layla and I were dancing and screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs, and I had the best time ever.

"Um... I don't exactly know how to do this the right way" Michael said nervously after they finished Better Man. "I had this whole speech ready in my head, but I kinda just forgot absolutely everything" he laughed anxiously

“But I want to it the right way 'cause I really hope this will be a moment we'll tell others about one day.“

I looked to the girl next to me a little confused, wondering if she had any idea what was going on. Layla just smiled, a very big smile, she looked like a total idiot.

She definitely knew what this was all about.

"Okay, um... I think most of you know my girlfriend, Adley. Hamburg means a lot to her, she made lots of great memories in this city, and I really hope one of these great memories is when we first met, and I also hope that this right now will count to these great memories she made in Hamburg as well. And since I met her for the first time here this city also has a special place in my heart. We've been a couple for nearly two years, one year, ten months and six days if you wanna be exact. And I just really really fucking love her."

Michael locked eyes with me, he smiled.

"I really love you. I love you more than I love video games, I love you more than I love Luke."

"Hey!" Luke screamed offended and Michael laughed about his own words.

"I love you more than I love playing guitar or singing. It's absolutely impossible to explain to you just how much I love you."

He walked to the edge of the stage, he reached for my hand and security helped me on stage.

I was beyond confused.

"I promised you that after the tour things will change, I promised you that it'll be easier, that this won't be a long distance relationship anymore. And I want to keep that promise. I want to be with you, Adley. Forever. We got through so much together, and we will get through everything. Nothing will get in between us. You make me happy, I've never felt the way I feel with you with someone else. And I just- I just know that you are the love of my life.“

I didn't realise that I was crying until Michael wiped my tears away with his thumb.

“You make me happy, you make my life so much better. You are my world, Adley.“

I gasped when Michael got down on one knee and started crying even more.

He was holding a small box in the palm of his hand and opened it, revealing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Adley Claire Shaileen, will you marry me?"

I couldn't say a word and just pulled the boy up on his feet again to crash my lips onto his.

"Does that mean yes?"

I nodded, laughing, smiling, crying. "Yes, Michael, it means yes."

----------------------------------------------
I think I messed this chapter up pretty badly... oops, I'm sorry.

This is my first book where the main character doesn't die in the end btw.