Chapter 54

Michael with sweater paws.
I'm dead.
----------------------------------------------

- 3 months later -

"I will miss you so much." Ashton tightened his grip around me a bit.

"I'll miss you too, Ley, we'll come visit sometime soon, okay?" Ash pulled away slightly and put his hands on my shoulders, a sad smile on his face.

"That would be great."

Ash brushed away a few of the tears that made their way down my cheeks. "Don't cry, Ley, we'll see each other again soon." I nodded slowly and stepped back, I could see how Ashton forced himself not to cry.

Calum pulled me into a tight hug as well. "Take care of yourself, Adley."

"You too, Calum."

I hugged Luke next. "You are a great person, don't let anyone take you down, alright?" I nodded. "Thank you, Luke."

I saw how Aiden started to say goodbye to everyone.

After we pulled away Michael looked at me, his expressions were sad and miserable. He pulled me into a tight and intimate hug.

"I'll miss you so much, love, you have no idea."

"I'll miss you too, Michael, I don't even want to imagine being without you again."

"I'm always just a call away."

Mikey was slowly stroking my back to comfort me.

"Thank you for everything, Mikey."

"No worries. I promise we'll see each other again soon, kitten."

"I really hope so."

Michael squeezed me one more time and then slowly pulled away. He had one of his hands on my waist and laid the other one on my cheek, brushing away a few tears with his thumb, I could see one running down his cheeks too.

"If anything is wrong or you are not feeling that good don't hesitate to call me, don't worry about the time zones, promised?"

"Promised."

Michael got a bit closer to me again and passionately placed his lips onto mine. It was a long and affectionate kiss.

When he pulled away again a small smirk was tucked on his face.

"You are amazing, Adley."

I wrapped my arms around Michael's neck again and hugged him tightly another time, not as long as the first time though.

"Oh, and you can take this home with you."

Michael handed me a piece of clothing. It was the Green Day hoodie I borrowed from him in Hamburg.

"Are you sure? You love this hoodie."

"I want you to have it."

"Thank you."

Michael and I locked eyes and I bit my lower lip to hold back the tears.

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go, but I need to. You have work to do with your next album and I'm still looking for a job and getting my life together and stuff."

"I know, I just don't want to be that far away from you again."

At this time I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and I was a crying and sobbing mess.

We all ended up in a group hug until we needed to go to our flight.

"Bye." We all mumbled, and Michael kissed me one last time before Aiden and I turned around and walked away from the four Australian idiots that meant the most to me.