Chapter 120

"I love your hair" Mikey said randomly.

"I love the light in your eyes and the dark in you heart."

"But I hate how you always quote our song lyrics."

I smiled at him. "I know you don't."

"Believe me, I do."

"Get ready for the concert, you idiot.“

"You're waiting backstage, right?"

I nodded. "Sure thing."

"And try to rest."

I looked at him confused. I was tired, and I definitely wanted to sleep a bit but I didn't tell Michael that I barely slept the night before.

"I can see how tired you are" he said, as if he was reading my mind, "And don't try to deny that, you've already been awake hours when I woke up and I know that."

I looked down at the floor, feeling a bit guilty for not telling him about my sleeping problems.

He lifted my chin up and quickly pecked my lips. "We're heading to soundcheck, see you later, kitten."

"Have fun" I told the boys while they were about to leave the room.

-

I woke up by someone lightly shaking my shoulder.

When I opened my eyes I could see my boyfriend's face right in front of me.

"Did you guys finish already? Did I miss the concert?" I asked sleepily and sat up on the couch.

"Yeah, concert is over. Come here, we're driving back to the hotel and they are waiting for us outside already."

I took Michael's hand as he helped me up and walked to the car with him.

A few seconds later I was sitting in between Michael and Calum, my head resting on Mikey's shoulder with my eyes closed.

"How long did you sleep this night?"

"Not at all" I yawned.

I could feel Michael's worried gaze on me, and I was pretty sure the rest of the band looked at me just the same.

Michael took my hand in his and started playing around with the ring on my finger a bit.

When we arrived at the hotel a few minutes later I was already half asleep. After we said goodbye to the boys Michael and I walked to our room and I immediately lied down in bed.

"You don't want to sleep in jeans, love."

"I also don't want to stand up again."

Michael sighed. "Alright." He walked to the bed and sat down next to me. First, he took off my shoes and then he lifted my hoodie up a bit and opened my belt.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he said chuckling while he pulled my jenas down my legs. Afterwards he stood up again and walked to the closet. He took one of his T-shirts.

"Undressing me."

"Well, you're right."

I was too tired to question him and so I just let him pull my hoodie over my head.

I could feel Michael's eyes flickering up and down my body. "You're beautiful."

I giggled. "You're just saying that 'cause I'm almost naked in your bed."

Michael bit his lower lip and grinned while he helped me in his shirt.

"There you go" he mumbled, and I let my body fall back to the mattress.

"You really are tired as hell."

I closed my eyes and muttered some not understandable words, short after I felt how someone lifted the blanket up and I felt the well-known feeling of Michael's strong arms around my waist.

"Goodnight."

-

"Think about all the people that are queing while it is that cold" I said while nipping on my hot coffee.

"I hope they don't get sick" Ashton said and looked outside.

"Me too."

Calum looked at his watch, "We shoud hurry a bit, we have an interview we need to be at in twenty minutes."

"Wait, it's that late already?" Michael asked a bit shocked.

"We better get going" Luke stated and stood up from his chair.

"That's exactly what I said." Calum rolled his eyes and stood up as well.

I quickly drank the last bit of coffee I had left, and we left the café to head to the boy's interview.

"Do you remember when we spent our anniversary here?" Michael said to me and interwined our fingers while walking.

"That was just about ten months ago, of course I remember."

"Amsterdam is really beautiful."

I nodded in agreement. "It is.“

----------------------------------------------
This chapter is so boring, I'm sorry