Chapter 45

Layla🖤:
I finally got it

Layla🖤:
#miley

Layla🖤:
It sounds so cute, it's perfect

Adley:
What

Adley:
I'm slow, I need explanation

Layla🖤:
It's your shipping name, idiot

Layla🖤:
#mileyisreal

Layla🖤:
I know you'll hate me for that but I already got it on twitter

Layla🖤:
It's not that famous yet but a few people posted pictures of you two with the hashtag

Adley:
You cannot be serious

Adley:
Please tell me you are kidding

Layla🖤:
I'm sure you already saw that you are tagged in lots of new tweets

Adley:
The rumours finally stopped and fans weren't talking about me anymore and you do that?

Adley:
Ugh

Adley:
You are right, I do hate you for that

Adley:
This will be so embarrassing if the guys see it

Layla🖤:
You are overreacting, fans do this all the time, it's not like it was your idea and it won't be embarrassing

Layla🖤:
And Luke may or may not have already seen and used it

Adley:
Kill me already

Layla🖤:
It's cute, admit that it's cute

Adley:
Miley does sound cute but just no

Adley:
Miley isn't real and it won't be real anytime soon

Layla🖤:
Stop acting like you don't have feelings for him, just admit that you like him more than you want to

Adley:
Layla...

Layla🖤:
I'm sorry but we both know that you are just trying to ignore your feelings because you are scared

Layla🖤:
Tell me that you are 100% sure that you don't love him and he's just a friend. Tell me that you feel about him the same way you feel about Ashton. Tell me that you are absolutely convinced that under no circumstances you'd want to kiss him. Tell me all that and I'll stop bothering you about it.

Adley:
I'm gonna go to bed now, it's late, you probably need sleep too and get those crazy fantasies out of your head. You definitely read too many fanfictions.

Layla🖤:
You just admitted that you do like him like that

Layla🖤:
#mileyisreal

Adley:
You wanna hear my honest thoughts about this?

Layla🖤:
Yes, please, finally you are talking to me about your feelings!

Adley:
I can't understand my feelings towards him. I have no idea, really. After all I have been crushing on him for years and then I suddenly become friends with him and get to know him in person. I can't expect my crush to not get even bigger after something like that, can I?

Adley:
Is this now still just my not so little celebrity crush on Michael, a dorky, guitar playing, famous guy with the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in my whole life or am I actually falling for Mikey, my idiotic best friend who seems to never leave my mind anymore?

Adley:
Because I really don't know but I can't get my heart to beat normal around him, I can't get my fingers to stop shaking while chatting with him, I can't stop my heart from skipping a beat whenever he calls me one of his sweet nicknames for me and I definitely can't swear that I don't like him like that.

Adley:
My feelings are messed up and I can't get my shit together around him.

Adley:
And I definitely don't feel about him the same way I feel about Ashton.

Adley:
And damn it, when we met and we were lying on the sofa, talking about everything and nothing and looked at each other, the urge to kiss him was almost to hard to resist.

Adley:
But, after all, can you for sure say that this isn't just a pretty huge celebrity crush? Because I'm sure there are some crazy fangirls out there who feel the same.

Adley:
And I just can't fall for him. Besides that someone like him would never like someone like me this wouldn't even work out. Even if he does like me - which is pretty much impossible - I can't get in a relationship with a rock star who is touring around the world, living his dream and lives on another continent. I just can't.

Layla🖤:
As much as you don't want to hear that, I don't think you can consider this a celebrity crush anymore.

Layla🖤:
Adley Claire Shaileen, you are definitely falling for Michael Gordon Clifford.

-

@Luke5SOS:
So miley is the new shit? I'm in for that!
#mileyisreal

----------------------------------------------
I'm listening to 5sos piano covers while writing and it's the best.

Thanks for the shipping name idea btw my dear friend NathalieNathalei <3