Chapter 118

"I'm sleepy."

We entered our room in the middle of the night. It got kind of late after the show since we were hanging around with a few friends of the band.

"That's good."

"Why is it good that I'm sleepy?" I asked while I tried not to stare at Michael who was pulling his shirt over his head.

"Because I want to cuddle."

Michael grinned and wrapped his arms around me from behind after I finished changing into my pyjamas – aka an oversized band shirt that actually belonged to him and underwear.

I leaned against him slightly, I was about to fall asleep just standing there in his arms.

Michael giggled as he lifted me up from the floor and carried me to the bed. I smiled as he pulled me close to his chest and laid my head against his shoulder. He laid his head on mine and lifted my T-shirt a bit, drawing small patterns on my bare skin with his fingers.

I looked up to the boy and pecked his lips. "Thank you for everything."

"Am I getting some cheesy sleepy words from you now?"

"Do you want some cheesy sleepy words?"

He nodded. "Yes, please."

I snuggled close to him and laid my head on his bare chest and one of my arms on his stomach.

"You are the sweetest thing on earth, in a punk rock way, of course. And you make me want to be a better person. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm the luckiest person on earth to have the privilege to call no one other than you my boyfriend... my loving, adorable, kind, funny and unbelievable handsome boyfriend." My breathing got slower and I felt my body drifting of to sleep. "I love you, Mike" I mumbled against him and the last thing I remembered was the feeling of a blanket covering us both and a light kiss on my cheeks.

-

"Luke! Luke! Luke!"

"I've heard you the first time already, Adley.“

The boy sat down next to me on stage. I wanted to check out the view of the whole hall being completely empty, and after I checked it out enough I just sat down and waited for the boys.

"You should send Layla concert tickets. You can finally meet, fall madly in love, kiss, get married and have two kids and a dog."

"I'm in for meeting her and the dog part, I don't really need the other things."

"Oh believe me, you do."

Luke smiled at me. "Can you give me her address? It's more of a surprise then."

"Of course."

"You two are talking bad about me?" Michael asked after he walked on the stage as well and sat down.

"We are always talking bad about you when you are not here."

"When he is not here? We are also talking bad about him when he is here."

I shrugged, "I guess you are right."

"Of course I am."

I faced the empty hall in front of me, it was dark, the lights were just dim, something about the whole situation seemed peaceful, it made me feel calm.

I smiled and laid my head on Michael's shoulder.

I felt nothing but peace surrounding my whole body.

Until my phone rang.

Fav Idiot 💙

"It's Aiden!"

"How is he? Haven't heard from him in a while."

I answered the call and my brother immediately started talking.

"Adley! How is the tour? How are the boys? How are you? What're you doing?"

"The tour is great, so is the band and I. And I'm currently sitting on stage in an empty venue with two dorks next to me on each side."

Luke and Michael both screamed 'hi' into my ear, causing me to cringe slightly.

"I think you heard them."

I could hear Aiden giggle on the other end of the line. "Yeah, I did, tell them I said hi."

"Aiden says hi" I told the idiots next to me, "Shouldn't you be at work right now, my dear brother?"

"I am, one of our employees is on maternity leave and then I had the urge to call you and tell you that you should under no circumstances come back pregnant or I'll kill Michael and you."

"Don't worry, not going to happen."

"Promised?"

"Promised, idiot" I said laughing and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I'm relieved, now I can go back to work."

I started laughing. "You are so stupid, Aiden."

"Love you too, bye, baby sis."

"What did he want?" Michael asked after I hung up.

I just shook my head and laughed about my brothers stupidity, "Nothing."