how they react to you crying(hyung line) ツ

You had a hard, stressful day. All of the stress was becoming too much for you so you ran to you room and broke down sobbing.

Jin: *hears sobs coming from your room so goes to investigate* *knocks on your door*
"Hey princess are you okay?"He says in a soft calming voice.

You looked up at him with tearful eyes and he pulls you into a tight hug. "How about we cuddle and watch cartoons? Will that make you feel better princess?" He says while looking down at your small figure.
You guys ended up falling asleep in each other's embrace.

Yoongi: He had just came back from his studio when he heard sobs coming from your room direction. He goes up to your room and walks in. He sees your small figure curled into a ball while sobbing. "Hey sweetie, what's wrong? You wanna talk about it?" He said while hugging you. "No oppa...can we just cuddle for a while?" You say quietly. "Of course sweetie" he says knowing how much you like cuddles.

J-Hope: He hated seeing you upset, it made his heart hurt knowing you were hurt. He opened your door revealing your crying figure wrapped in all your blankets. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you upset?" He said sounding extremely worried. "It's too much to handle oppa" you said while sobbing into his chest. "It's alright baby. Let's go eat snacks. That'll help take your mind off of the stress" he said smiling. You both got up and went to eat snacks and watch tv together.

Namjoon: "Babygirl what's wrong?" He worriedly said. "It's too much stress oppa!" You said with tears running down your face. "It's okay babygirl, how about we go get some ice cream?" He suggested knowing how much you loved ice cream. "Okay oppa!" You said while smiling

(In case your wondering why they call you names like "baby, babygirl, princess, and sweetie" it's not meant to be dirty! They just call you it because your the youngest) Pt2 of this chapter will involve the makenae line!! 🙃💙✊🏼