Jack the ripper AU ツ

•BLOOD IS INCLUDED IN THE CHAPTER SO PLEASE BEWARE.

•PLEASE USE AUDIO WHILE READING THE CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recently, murders have been happening in the streets of London. No one knows who is doing it or what their causes are. We only know that this killer targets women specifically.

There's nowhere safe for us, this killer could be anyone. The police has no leads. This killer could be anyone close to us. All we know, is that this person calls themselves 'Jack the Ripper'.

Walking out of my home, I make my way towards my friends' house. They all live in the same house so we always spend time together. Am I scared of walking by myself? Yes, but I know nothing will happen in daylight with witnesses all around.

I finally arrive at my friends home. All 7 of them greet me with hug.

"How was the walk here? You didn't experience anything weird right?" Jin asks worriedly.

"Nothing happened, I'm fine," I respond smiling.

Conversation commences between all 8 of us. Laughing and even drinking some liquor that they had.

Hours pass by and we all start getting tired.

Knowing I have to work at my self owned bakery tomorrow, I tell the boys that I'm leaving.

"But it's dark out! You know how dangerous it is!" Jungkook says

"I'll be okay, it's not that long of a walk. Besides, there hasn't been a murder in awhile." I say while putting on my coat.

"Please, be careful," Namjoon says.

"We'll come by the bakery to visit tomorrow," Hoseok says. I smiled and hug him.

I bid goodbye to the boys who were awake (Jin, Taehyung, jimin, and Yoongi were all sleeping).

The streets were silent. Cold wind blows through my straight hair. Shivering I try to make my way home as fast as possible. The only light was the illumination of the moon and the lanterns that scattered the deserted streets of London.

I had the feeling that I was being followed. I turned around and no one was there. I call out, "is anyone there?" No response. I look out at the world behind for a few seconds before I turn around. Oh, how I wish I never did.

A strong hand grabs my throat, lifiting me off the group.

"Who told you to go out? Dont you know there's a killer on the loose?" The voice says in my ear.

Before I can even get a word out, I feel something piercing into my stomach. I slowly look down to see a knife.

I begin tasting a metallic taste.

Looking up for the last time, I see the face.

KILLER POV:

Ah, seeing their surprised face really makes my day.

Who needs entertainment when I can watch the crimson red blood ooze out of their stupid mouths. The river pour out from the wound.

How lovely.

Aish stupid woman. Doesn't she know there's a serial killer loose?

Women? Can't live with em but I'm here to prove, you can live without them.

Taking my knife out of her abdomen, I wipe the blood off with my gloved hand and stick it back in my pocket.

Adjusting my top hat, I walk the now silent streets of London. Maybe I'll find my next victim? Who knows?

He walks away, whistling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be another part ❤️