You're special

Requested by Avakin_Shade

I hope you enjoy the chapter!! And thank you so much for waiting so patiently!
-------------------

     The sound of his laughter filled my ears along with the smooth song the salty waves made as they crashed on the shoreline. His warm arms engulfed me from behind as he pressed sweet, angelic kisses on my head, cheek, neck, with one final kiss on my lips.

"I thought you were going to collect some shells?"

"I was, but I saw a group of guys staring at you" he glared at said group.

"Hey, let them stare. I'm yours" I turned towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck and softly kissed him. Pulling away, I grabbed his hand pulling him towards the water.

"Baby~" he whined, not wanting to get wet.

"Please?" I pouted

"No, it's not gonna work."

"For me?" I ask, staring up at him with my big doe eyes.

"Nope, not today, baby" that's when a light bulb lit up.

"Okay, I'll just go ask one of the boys if they want to swim." I started walking towards the group of men mentioned earlier.

Before I'm able to take three steps, yoongi pulls me back. He doesn't even give me time to respond before he throws me over his shoulder and runs into the salty blue water. Our heads fully submerged in the crystal blue water.

"I thought you didn't wanna get wet?"

"You're special, baby." He gummy smiled and kissed my temple.

We continued jumping over waves until the bright blue sky transitioned to a yellow, orange, pink sunset. We got out of the water and dried off, watching the sky turn. Looking to the right of me, I see yoongi looking off into the sea.

I knew at the moment that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Being lost in thought, he turned to me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I know I'm cute, but damn." He laughed. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Aish, you're so adorable. I just wanna keep you in my arms forever." He said

Without answering him, I go into his arms.

"That can be arranged." I smiled as I laid in his chest, staring at the sunset.

It felt as if the whole world revolved around us.

"Yoongi?"
"Yes, my love?"
"What did I do to deserve you? I know it sounds cheesy, but I can't help but wonder, how I got this amazing man."

"Look at me, Petal." I turn towards him.

"You deserve so much more. I want to give you the world." He kissed the top of my head.

"You are my world, Yoongi." I looked down and blushed when I said my thoughts out loud.

I felt a finger under my chin, lifting my head to meet his stare.

"You're my light. You were the reason that I survived." I felt my eyes gloss over, I hid myself in his chest.

"Petal? What's wrong?" He panicked.

"You, you just make me so happy.." I sniffled.

"You know petal, I can't wait to make you Mrs. Min." He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Baby?" I called

"Yes petal?"

"Do you want kids?"

"I wouldn't mind, as long as you're the one carrying them." I smiled, kissed his lips, and held his hand.

"I imagine walking up at 2am because of our child crying. Would I be mad? Never, because that's our creation." He rubs his thumb along my hand.

"I can't wait to start our own little family." I said softly.

"I have everything I could ever wish for." He gummy smiled.

"Baby, you're my universe. Thank you for existing. I love you with all my heart."

"You're special petal, just like our love." We shared a long, intimate kiss. Holding each other, each other's world in our hands.

-------------------

Thank you all for waiting so patiently for me to update. I've started school last month and it's been really hard to adjust. I'm gonna try to write as much as I can for you guys. Again, thank you all and I love you guys! Stay safe!!