I love you baby bunny ツ

"Noona!" whined the young male.

"Whats wrong, baby?" you asked while awing at the scene in front of you.

Jungkookie was standing by your bed side hugging the iron man plush you gave him for his birthday, while tears were running down his cheeks.

"Noona, I had a nightmare" the baby bunny said while pouting.

You being the caring person you were, scooted over and patted the space near you signaling for the male to enter your bed.

"Tell noona what happened baby" you said while running your fingers through his scalp.

"Y-you left bangtan b-because of me..." the male explained while sobbing into your chest.

"Sweetheart, I will never leave bangtan, most definitely not because of you. Your my baby bunny! I love you and all the others too much to leave you guys." you said while hugging the crying male.

"P-promise?"

"Of course baby" you said while kissing his temples.

Two days later

"Hyung where's noona?"

"I'm not sure jungkookie. Have you looked in her room?" asked Jin

"I already looked in her room, studio, and even hyung's studio. She's not here." said a panicked jungkook.

Jin also started to panic since you also would let him know when and where you were going.

"Boys!" yelled Jin

Many footsteps were heard running into the kitchen where Jin and jungkook were.

"What's wrong hyung?" asked namjoon.

"Has anyone see Twilight!?" jungkook yelled

"No i haven't seen her all day" said Hobi

"me neither" the rest of the four boys replied.

At this point all of the members where worried, they had no idea where you have gone and neither did the staff (They called staff members to ask if they had seen you or knew where you have went)

three days later

"Boys I'm home!" you said while you set your bags down onto the ground.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN KIM Y/N!?" yelled jin while all but one member was standing behind him.

"calm down oppa! I was in Japan visiting my brothers! My younger brother was in the hospital since he hurt sprained his ankle! I was taking care of him! I shut my phone off so i could focus of my dongsaeng" you explained to the frantic men.

"By the way where is my baby bunny? I noticed that he's the only one not here" you asked

"He's in his room, he's been scared since you weren't here. He depends on you very much, you should go to him" said Jin

Magical Time skip brought to you by jimin's lost jams

"Baby?" you asked while entering his room. You smiled at the sight in front of you.

Jungkook was laying there wearing pajamas, wrapped in his iron man blanket, hugging his stuffed iron man. You walked over to him to see if he was sleeping or not. Before you could even reach his bed he jumped out of the covers and hugged you tightly.

"N-noona where have you been!?" he said loudly while crying into the tight hug.

You explained the whole situation to him.

"Don't ever do that again noona! I thought-" you cut him off

"Baby you thought that I would break my promise? I promised you that I would never leave you boys, and I intend on keeping that promise."

"I love you noona!" the boy said while tackling you to the ground, hugging you and kissing your cheek.

"I love you too Baby bunny"

Author note: Happy birthday to Jungkookie!!!! Our baby bunny is growing up!! *wipes tear dramatically* I originally wasn't going to write this as a chapter but then i remembered kookie's birthday was near so i started writing this!! Enjoy these kookie pictures-

Author note: Happy birthday to Jungkookie!!!! Our baby bunny is growing up!! *wipes tear dramatically* I originally wasn't going to write this as a chapter but then i remembered kookie's birthday was near so i started writing this!!  Enjoy these k...