how the makenae line reacts to you crying ツ

Lately you have been missing your brothers. You love you brothers, they meant the world to you considering they were the only family you had left. You missed them so much that it got too much to handle and you started crying in your room.

Jimin: He has heard quiet sobs coming from your room. So he went into your room quietly, to his surprise he seen you holding a picture frame. He went closer to you and he realized that the picture was of you and your brothers. He felt bad seeing you upset and missing your siblings.

"Princess, why don't you visit them someday?" He asked while hugging you.

"They're always busy jiminie , when my schedule is clear theirs isn't" You said while hugging jimin crying into his shoulder.

He wait for you to fall asleep, once you were asleep he left your room to make a phone call. He ended up making plans with your both of your brothers companies and they set up a date where you all could spend time together.

Taehyung: he went to your room to ask you a question, where he found you crying on your bed. He quickly went up to you and held you tightly.

"My love, what's wrong?" He asked while holding your face in his hands.

"I miss my brothers tae..." you sobbed.

"Its okay my love...we can make plans with them soon"

"can we cuddle and watch Pokémon?" You asked knowing it would help you feel better.

"Of course my love" you both ended up sleeping in each other's embrace

Jungkook: no one was home other than the two of you. You thought that he had left with the rest of bts but little did you know he stayed behind. You came out of your room with tears falling down you face still, but you were thirsty so you went to get a drink.

Once you made it in the kitchen you had fully stopped crying but your eyes were still puffy and red. You got your drink and when you went to turn around jungkook was right behind you. He seen your red, puffy eyes. Seeing you in that state hurt him, knowing that his partner in crime was in pain hurt him.

He quickly hugged you and asked what was wrong, you explained everything and he grabbed you taking you out of the dorm. Once you arrived at your destination you knew where you were. He took you to a park surrounded by cherry blossom trees...he knew it would calm you down and take your mind off of things.

"Jungkookie...thank you for taking me here...it's beautiful" you said in awe at the sight in front of you.

"You're welcome partner in crime" he said while hugging you taking in the beautiful sight.

(Here's what it looked like)