nightmares ツ

You recently found out that your father had started looking for you. You had no idea why that awful man wanted anything to do with you so you started stressing out and becoming worrisome. You were scared for you're safety. I mean after all your an idol, he could find you fairly easily. Once you knew that your "father" was looking for you, you never left the dorm. You stayed in your bedroom or in your studio. The boys started worrying about you, they knew you had depression so they feared the worst. They feared that you were in a depressed state and they had no idea how to help you. But you weren't depressed, you were simply fearing your worst nightmare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N sweetie you need to come out of your room..." Jin said softly.

You opened your door, Jin gasped seeing you with dark circles under your eyes. He immediately engulfed you in a tight hug. He took you to the living room where all the other boys were siting watching tv.

"Y/N!!" The makenae line yells in unison.

"Hi boys" you said giggling.

"Twilight, princess, can you tell us why you been hiding away..?" Yoongi said while taking your hand to sit you down.

You began to explain the whole situation about your father and how you feared for your safety.

"Babygirl, why didn't you tell us?" Rm asked softly.

*at this point you were crying.*

"I-if my father is looking for me...he only wants to hurt me again...just like he did when I was a child. I don't want him to hurt any of you guys." You said while sobbing.

The makenae line held you while you cried into they're shoulders.

|||||||||||Later that night|||||||||

You were having a flashback from your childhood.

In your dream your father was siting in his recliner, soju bottle in one hand while he had a belt in his other hand. You had just come home from school, and once you put your book bag down you seen your father.

"Where the hell have you been!?" He yelled.

"A-at school sir." He hates when you called him appa so he made you call him sir.

Out of no where he threw his soju bottle at you. The glass shattered everywhere, glass pieces hitting your arm making it bleed. At this Point, you were scared out of your mind. You grabbed your bag to run back out the door but you father had other plans for you. He grabbed your ponytail and yanked you to the ground. He started repeatedly hitting you with his belt. It was so painful, you started seeing spots of blackness. Then everything began to fade away. You woke up still on the floor. Your body ached, you had black and blue markings all over your body, you had cuts everywhere. You have had enough of your fathers abuse. You grabbed a back, packed some belongings of yours and ran out the door. You thought that your father was passed out in his recliner, but he wasn't. He was wide awake. You heard him call "I'll find you one day you ungrateful bitch! And once I find you I'll make you life a living hell!" He yelled.

You jumped up from your flashback dream and started sobbing. All the boys were still in the living room watching tv together, but once they heard you sobbing they all turned to you and comforted you.

"Shhh princess, it's okay" Jin said while rubbing your head.

"You're safe baby, your family is here to protect you" jimin said.

You explained your flashback dream to them and they felt sorry for you. A sweet, loving girl such like yourself didn't deserve to suffer a childhood like the one you had. So in order to help you sleep at night they all had a scheduled of who would cuddle with you to help you get through the night.

Sunday: Jin
Monday: yoongi
Tuesday: Hoseok
Wednesday: namjoon
Thursday: jimin
Friday: Taehyung
Saturday: jungkook

Having all of the boys to protect you, put your mind at peace and you didn't have to worry about your so called "father" threatening you. You had the boys, and you had your brothers by your side.