Period ツ

All the members knew that you get your period every month, so whenever it came they all made sure to be nice to you, have a lot of food prepared, and to give you lots of cuddles. But this time you were home alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up feeling like someone was stabbing you in the abdomen. "AW SHIT!!" You yelled in pain, while holding your stomach. You knew it was your time of the month so you went to the bathroom to get a pad. But there wasn't any left from your last period. "Damn it." You said under your breath. So you went to the bangtan group chat.

Bulletproof boys and girl!💜😈

Aera: Oppa's when are you coming home?

Eomma jinnie💕: We're on our way home now. Why baby?

Master of destruction🔨: what's wrong? Are you hurt?

Aera: no oppa I'm not hurt. But I ran out of pads....

Lil meow meow🐱💕: okay princess we'll bring you home some.

Chimchim🤗: prepare for tummy rubs!!

Sunshine ☀️💛: prepare for cuddles!!

Eomma jinnie💕: I will make you your favorite foods!!

Coconut head😂🥥: I'll buy you your favorite chocolates!!

Alien 👽💜: aera-ah can I cuddle with you after hobi Hyung?

Aera: thank you oppa's!! And sure Taehyung oppa!!

30 minutes later:

"Baby we're home!!!"Jin yelled.
"I'm in my bathroom!!" You yelled back
They all made their way to the bathroom, Jin hands you the bag that contained your items.
"Thanks eomma!!" You said while shutting the door. After you finished your business you went to the living room where all the boys were watching tv. You cuddled with hobi while jimin rubbed your stomach (to help with the cramps). You fell asleep in Hope's embrace, you were sleeping peaceful until a mochi woke you up to eat dinner. Jin prepared your f/f (your favorite food). After a well cooked dinner you went to your room since you were experiencing very bad cramps and you didn't want to lash out on any of the boys.

An hour later...

"Aera-ah?" A male voice called outside your door.
"Come in!" You yelled
"Can we cuddle now?" Taehyung said cutely.
"Of course come here, puppy" you said with open arms. Without hesitation Taehyung ran to you and crawled into your arms, and you snuggled into his chest. You both soon fell into a deep slumber.

Authors note//// sorry for such a shitty chapter 😂💕 I wanted to post a chapter today and this was in the works so I posted it 😂