Possibility ツ

Requested by: @ot7_addict
Note: I hope you like the story! I'm sorry that it took me so long to do your request!

I suggest you listening to the song "possibility" by Lykke Li while reading this chapter!

ENJOY
-------------------

Staring out into the autumn city of Seoul, my mind drifts and Im able to notice everything. The way the brown, yellow, and orange leaves swarm the city. The slight breeze making the trees shake down more leaves, allowing the fallen leaves to dance together. One sight in particular that catches my eyes is a couple kissing across the street. After a few seconds of the passionate kiss, they pull away, laughing as he picks fallen leaves out of her golden brown hair.

Why couldn't that have been us?

Months before:

I was in the practice room, struggling to get the new choreography down to perfection. I bend down to get my breathing under control, I heard the door open and a hand brushing the hair out of my face.

"Maybe you should take a break, darling. Practice has been over for two hours now." The deep voice informed from behind me

"No, I'm fine." I stubbornly say as I straighten myself and press play on the soundtrack.

"Okay, I'll be here waiting for you."

Ignoring his comment, I start dancing, feeling the music flow through my body. An hour later, I had finally perfected the dance. I lay flat on the floor, my chest rising and falling.

As my eyes close, I feel myself being lifted off the ground.

I wake up to find myself surrounded by warmth. Realizing I wasn't in my room, but in Taehyung's. I must've moved around too much because next thing I knew, his deep voice filled the void.

"Are you okay? You passed out at practice."
"Yea, I'm fine, thank you" I sit up to see Taehyung staring at me from his desk.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He smirked and said softly
"Just beauty"

I blushed and before I can respond, the room grows tense. So tense and thick that you can cut the air with a knife. Tae clears his throat before attempting to talk.

"S-so there's something..." he trails off

Sensing his nervousness, I say, "oppa, take your time. No rush." I said softly

"I like you, a lot." He says quickly.

My heart started beating out of my chest. It felt like my dreams were finally coming true.

"It's okay if you don't-" I cut him off

"I love you tae."

His face lights up and his boxy smile is evident. He picked me up and spun me around.

We were laughing and kissing until Namjoon came in.

"As much as I am happy for you guys, you know we can't date. Let alone each other."

"But, hyung-"

"No taehyung. I'm sorry you guys, but we can't go behind Bang pd-nim's back. Especially, after all he's done for us."

Taehyung and I looked down.

"Look on the bright side, we're disbanding in two years." Namjoon gave a sympathetic smile before waking out.

"I'll wait for you." Taehyung said grabbing my hands

"Okay." I smiled once
"Okay." He smiled back at me after softly kissing me.

Two years later: days before disbanding

Tae and I used to engage in a lot of skin ship on and off of cameras. Lately, he won't even hold my hand or even hug me.

Everyone except Taehyung, was in the living room when the front door opened. In cake Taehyung and a girl. It could be his sister, cousin, aunt? Please, let it be an aunt.

"Everyone, met my girlfriend, Yoona."

She smiled sweetly at everyone before speaking, " it's great to meet you all! Taehyung talks about you all greatly."

She was so gorgeous and sweet.

We all greeted her and I offered to get everyone drinks, Taehyung followed to help me.

"Aera? Can we talk?" He said quietly
"What's up?" I asked not looking at him.
"I'm sorry, for not telling you. I just never knew how."
"It's fine. Can I ask one thing?"
"Of course."
"How long has this been going on?"
"We met a year ago and started dating at the beginning of this year."
"Oh, well, I wish you guys the best." I smiled genuinely, before walking out the kitchen with all the drinks.

I hand everyone their drinks and say, "Yoona, it was a pleasure meeting you, but I'm gonna head off to bed. Goodnight everyone!" I smiled before going to my room.

I sat at my desk and wrote in my journal. Writing all my feelings as tears repeatedly hit the paper.

An hour later, Namjoon came to my room. My face still shoved in my journal.

"Hey, how you holding up, princess?"

I look up at him with my bloodshot eyes, tears still decorating my face.

"Oh, baby.." he holds his arms open for me

I went running into his arms as he sets up on the floor.

"It hurts, oppa. Why does it hurt so much?"

"I'm sorry, he doesn't know it, but he just lost an amazing girl." He said, petting my head and I softly sobbed in his chest.

After comforting me the best to his ability, he leaves. I go back to my journal writing,

And I fall when you leave
So tell me when you hear my heart stop
You're the only one that knows
Tell me when you hear my silence
There's a possibility I wouldn't know
So tell me when my sighs over
You're the reason why I'm closed...
-------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I might write an alternative ending if you guys want that!

Stay safe and as always, I love you all and thank you for supporting me!