Its finally over ツ

The boys and I were out at a Korean restaurant, it was fairly local and well known. We were cooking our meat when I felt someone staring at the back of my head. Yes, I should be used to stares but this didn't feel normal or welcoming. It felt threatening, it made me feel small.

I turned towards the stares and I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest. It was a face that never changed. My father...

"Twilight, baby? You okay?" Hoseok oppa asked. My body started shaking, my breath was starting to quicken.

Yoongi oppa noticed this and knew what was coming, the panic in me started rising. "Baby, look at me." Yoongi oppa instructed.

"A-appa..." I stuttered out while staring into the abyss. All the boys have questioning looks. I noticed and pointed at the older man. "Is that him babygirl?" Seokjin asked

"Y-yes oppa." I said while hiding in Namjoon's chest.

"Can I help you sir?" Yoongi asked the man (he was in front of the man now).

"You have something I want." The man gritted through his teeth.

"Are you talking about our member? Sorry sir but she's not yours anymore." Jimin said with a dirty glare. Your father didn't like that response so he pushed through both of the boys (Yoongi and jimin) and made his way towards you.

Your breathe quickened, starting to have a panic attack.

Then you quickly stepped in front of the boys, remembering to make your main purpose to protect the boys from this man.

"What do you want from me?" I said sternly.

"I promised I was gonna make your life a living hell." He smirked

"You've already done that. Now leave us." You spoke deeply and sternly. All of the members were shocked. You've never spoken to anyone in that voice before. Before you could or anyone else could react, your father hand rose and slapped you hard across the face.

Your face flung to the opposite side, you held your cheek glaring at the man with fire in your eyes. The workers in the restaurant had noticed the commotion and had long called the police. You and the members didn't realize that until you seen police lights.

It's finally over.....