Closing off ツ

Being in the group, Y/N always opened up to the boys about her feelings. It was a healthy coping mechanism and all the boys followed suit, everyone would share their feelings with one another.

However, with the group gaining more popularity, they all became stressed and busy. Y/N was just as busy as the boys but she needed to get thoughts off her chest.

With the group gaining more popularity, she was getting more hate from new "fans" who shamed her for being in a male dominate group. She was feeling pressured to give 110% of her energy towards everything she did for the group.

She was staying in the practice room for hours after the boys would leave. She was eating less so she'd have time to practice rapping/vocals. She had a lot on her plate and so did the boys. She kept her emotions in and would breakdown during the late hours of the night. She wasn't happy anymore. She needed someone.

It was about 8pm when she decided that enough was enough. Instead of bothering all the members on their day off, she decided to just go to Namjoon. He's the leader but he was also her best friend. He could listen to all her feelings. That's all she needed. That's all she wanted.

Walking to his room and knocking on the door, she hears a slight "come in".

"Oh, hi y/n. What's up?" He asked while putting his attention back onto his computer screen.

"I just wanted to talk to someone. Are you-" he cut her off before she could finish.

"Baby, I understand that you're lonely but I'm really busy. Can't you find someone else?" He says, not really caring that he was pushing her off to the side.

"Oh..okay. Sorry, oppa." She says lowly and walks to find another member.

Walking down the hall, she looks into each of the boys room. Each of them were doing their own thing. Playing video games, sleeping, or seemingly working.

Instead of bothering the boys, she just went to her room and decided that for the time being, she's just going to close down. Close down her feelings and put on a mask. Their problems come first and she didn't want to bother them with her problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for such a short chapter. This book has hit many important events and I would like to take the time to say thank you. I appreciate every single one of you for reading. It's currently 2:40am and I have online classes tomorrow but I can't sleep. There might be a part 2 to this chapter but that's depending if you all want one. Stay safe and continue to social distance through this tough time.

At times like these, I understand that mental health is being effected so if any of you need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me.