Sick ツ

You woke up in the middle of the night in a coughing fit, thankfully all the members were asleep so no one heard you, or so you thought. After your coughing fit you felt something in your throat, you knew exactly what that something was. You forced yourself out of bed running to the bathroom.

You went to the toilet and threw up all of last nights dinner. While doing so you felt someone hold your hair back. Once finished you looked behind you only to see a messy haired namjoon. He helped you back to bed and put a small garbage can next to your bed Incase you had the need to throw up again, he also brought you some plain water to help with your burning throat.

"Thank you oppa" you said with your raspy voice. You managed to get a few more hours of sleep only to be woken up by a sleeping Taehyung cuddling you. You were confused as to how he got into your bed but you soon dropped the subject, since you had the need to release more of your dinner.

This woke up the sleepy Taehyung, he realized what was going on and he held your hair back. Once you were finished he covered your ears so he could scream for the other members. They all bursted through your door to see why one of the youngest had screamed for the older ones.

They seen how pale your were and how you had tears in your eyes (from the pain in your throat while vomiting). This scene brought concern to all of them.

"You still feeling sick babygirl?" Namjoon said softly while feeling your burning hot forehead. You nodded your head slightly. Jin heard that you were feeling under the weather so he ran down to the kitchen got you medicine and made you some warm soup to help you feel better.

After you eat your soup and drank you medicine Jin forced you to rest in bed all day. You weren't too happy about that since you wanted to continue producing a new song but all the makenae's were definitely excited since they could cuddle you all day.

Whenever you felt the need to throw up jungkook, jimin, and or Taehyung would hold you hair and rub your back. After a few days you were feeling better and you had gotten all of your energy back.

"Thank you all for taking care of me in my time of need, saranghaeyo!" You said to all the boys at dinner. The boys loved you and made sure you were always taken care of. It pained them to see you in pain but they were glad that you were healthy again.

Yeah I know lame chapter 😂😂 I wrote this at like 11am when I had just woken up so my brain wasn't working well🤷‍♀️😂