Taehyung fluff ツ

It was the day before Christmas eve and all of the members were packing up their belongs. Pd-nim let all of you go home to your families for the holidays, everyone was excited, well all except you. You never talked to your father ever since you left home to be an idol. You didn't want to talk to him, he never cared for you all that man did was beat you. So while all the others were running around the dorm packing their items you sat on the couch watching your favorite k-drama.

"hey y/n! You going to see your brothers for Christmas?" V asked while sitting on the couch with you.

"Sadly no i'm not, they're busy with their comebacks." you said while pouting.

"That's great! We can spend Christmas together then!"

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to intrude..."

"Of course! Now go pack your stuff we need to leave soon!"

You ran to your room and started packing your belongings. You were excited and nervous, this would be the first time meeting his family. You wanted to make a good first impression and most importantly you didn't want to ruin their Christmas. You just finished packing when Taehyung peaked his head into your room.

"Hey you almost ready? We need to leave in 20 minutes."

"Yea I just need to change! ill meet you in the living room!" you said

                                                                                     (what you wore)

(what you wore)

"Taehyungie I'm ready!" you said while taking your luggage to the main door

"Okay lets go!" taehyung said. You both said your goodbyes to the members and then went to the train station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 2 hours you made it to Taehyung's hometown of daegu. You were nervous as hell to meet his family while Taehyung over here looked like a kid getting a new toy. He was jumping around, showing his box smile. You both arrived at his parents home, he opened the door and two small children attacked him in a hug.

"Hyung who's that?" the little boys asked while pointing at you.

"This is Y/N! She's my bandmate and she'll be spending Christmas with us" he said while putting an arm around you.

"annyeong noona" Chung-Ho (One of the little boys) says. You say hello back but then you see his brother blushing while looking down.

"annyeong! whats your name?" you asked while bending down to his level.

"C-Chung Hee" he stuttered.

"Nice to meet you Chung-Hee! You don't have to be shy sweetie" you said softly.

       (The twin boys! Aren't they just adorable!! >

(The twin boys! Aren't they just adorable!! >.<)

"Eomma!" V said while running to hug a middle aged woman.

"Hi sweetie! I missed you so much!" the woman said while hugging him tightly.

"Eomma this is my bandmate Y/N-ah"

"annyeong! My name is Y/N, nice to meet you Mrs.Kim" you said while bowing.

Once you stood up straight after bowing she pulled you into a tight hug.

"Aish you don't have to be so formal sweetheart! Just call me Eomma!" she said sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you met Taehyung's family you and him were cuddling in his bedroom, you both were watching Christmas specials of your favorite drama. You grabbed the remote and paused the show, you sat up in his bed and looked at him.

"Thank you for this Taehyungie." you said while smiling.

"No need you thank me. I'm glad you agreed to come with me. But there is one thing i want to ask you."

"W-whats wrong?"

"Will you be mine? I love you Y/N, i loved you ever since i first met you in Pd-nims office. Its okay if you dont share the same feelings-" you cut him off.

"I love you too." you said wile kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Thank you for accepting me Princess." He said while pulling you back down so you both could sleep.

"Thank you for asking me to be yours." you said while smiling.

You both fell asleep in each others arms.....

A/N: No Taehyung wont be Y/N's boyfriend for the rest of the book. He was only her boyfriend for this chapter. If i ever decide to make another member her boyfriend i will put it in the chapter. This is how it will look: (Y/N is dating _____). Hopefully all of this isn't too confusing 😂