Jimin fluff ツ

Jimin and I haven't really been spending a lot of time with each other due to our busyness. So, to help with that, we're going out on a friendly date today! I couldn't be more happy!
-------------------

Outfits:

^^ your outfit (no jacket)

^^jimin's outfit-------------------

^^jimin's outfit
-------------------

After bidding the boys goodbye, jimin and I head out. Jimin planned the whole date so I have no idea where we're going.

We were walking for awhile until we reached an ice cream shop. We head in and are automatically greeted by the workers.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The elderly woman asked sweetly

"I'll have matcha ice cream, please" jimin said with a smile

"I'll have strawberry flavored, please" you said while smiling
*sorry if you don't like strawberry. You can imagine it to any other flavor*

"That'll be $5.50 please" the woman said

I went to hand her the money but jimin beat me to it.

"What type of gentleman would I be if I let you pay for it?" He said while putting an arm on my shoulder.

"Thank you jimin-ssi" I smiled
-------------------

We headed to a near by park and ate our ice creams happily. Talking about our lives and simply enjoying each other's presence. That was until it started raining. No, it wasn't raining lightly. It was freaking down-pouring. And I didn't wear a jacket. Great.

Jimin grabbed my hand and we started running for shelter. To our dismay, we couldn't find any. So, we just ran as fast as we could to get home.

I started getting soaked, my hair dripping, getting in my face while running, droplets of water continuously falling on my head. That was until jimin placed his red jacket over my head.

Once we were outside the dorm I grabbed jimin's hand and started dancing with him. We were already wet so, why go inside just yet?

What we didn't know was that taehyung had taken a picture of us dancing in the rain.
-------------------
BTS_twt

Rainy Seoul days...
#V #jimin #twilight

-------------------

(339 words)
(Second update at 4:42am XD)