What they don't know won't hurt ツ

Request for: kayla_cruz2019
-I'm sorry this took so long, thank you for requesting and staying patient! I hope this lived up to your expectations!

Request for: kayla_cruz2019  -I'm sorry this took so long, thank you for requesting and staying patient! I hope this lived up to your expectations!

The boys and I were fooling around in the practice room when my manager enters the room.

"Hey, band pd-nim wanted to see you." She smiles

Saying goodbye to the boys, I followed her out the room, to band pd's office.

"Do you know what this is about?" I asked my manager.

"Yes, but I'm not allowed to ruin the surprise" she smirks

She knocks on the white door and a "come in" was heard. Entering the room, we're greeted with a smiling man. We both bow and sit in the chairs in front of him.

"Good afternoon ladies! Y/n, I know that you're wondering why you're here. You've been asked to be a model in the Victoria secret runway show!" He exclaims.

"Really?" I asked shocked

"Yes, it's up to you if you want to accept or decline the offer."

"Yes! But, can we not tell the boys?" I smirk.

Bang pd and my manager exchange smirking glances and he nods his head. We go on to talk about the details but I'll spare you the boring details.

Time skip to the day of the show

I was getting into the first outfit I was modeling and the boys were constantly texting me. (Let's imagine that the boys would be preforming at this event)

Constant 'where are you messages?' Were rolling in. I ignored them.

The performance music started and it was soon going to be my turn to walk out.

The chorus hit and I walked out. The amount of gasps and yelling I heard was hilarious.