Interview (pt.2) ツ

All except yoongi...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"G-guys. Y/n's eyes aren't open anymore!" yoongi yelled while running towards you.

One of the medical staff runs over to your limp body to check for a heart beat. He finds one, one weak pulse.

"Her pulse is weak, we need to get her to a hospital immediately." the staff informs the manager and the boys.

Namjoon picked up your unconscious body carefully and place you into the van gently. Him and all the boys were on edge. They didn't know what the future held in store for them. They were worried that you would be sent to live with the angels in heaven. Yoongi, this poor boy was possibly the most worried for you. You were his best friend, he felt horrible to be the cause of your pain. If he didn't say those words to you then you wouldn't be in this position right now.

(at the hospital)

They all raced into the emergency room, nurses and doctors ran towards them once their eyes landed on your body in namjoon's arm.

"What happened to her?" one of the nurses asked while attending to your body.

"She was having a panic attack and I noticed her eyes were no longer open. Then one of our staffs said that her pulse was weak." yoongi informed the nurse and doctor.

"Its a good thing you brought her here. She would have been in serious danger if you didn't." the doctor said while placing an IV into her arm.

"Sometimes stress can cause a person to pass out, in her case she was experiencing sever stress and her breathing wasn't in a pattern. Those two factors, the stress and her breathing is what cause her to pass out and to slow down her pulse. With the IV and some rest she'll be fine. Just wait for her to wake up." the doctor said while leaving the room.

All the members looked at each other and took a seat, some on the couch, some on the floor. Yoongi decided to take a chair and sit right beside you.

Hours later

"oppa's?" you called out while trying to adjust your eyes to the bright light.

All the boys quickly went to your side (except yonngi who was already by your side).

"How are you feeling baby?" J-hope asked

"My head hurts..." you said weakly. The boys all went out of the room to find your doctor to tell him that you have finally woken up. Well all of the boys except yoongi.

"princess i'm so sorry for everything I said to you. I knew your childhood and family is a very touchy subject for you and I shouldn't have brought it up. Please forgive me." Yoongi oppa pleaded.

"Why should I yoongi? This isn't the first time you treated me like this (re-read "first meeting part Two"). I gave you a second chance already, but this behavior towards me is constant. How do i know you wont do this to me again? Do you even consider us friends yoongi?" you said while looking at him coldly.

"Of course i consider us friends! Hell i consider you more than a friend!" yoongi said raising his voice.

"w-what?" you said confused about the end of his sentence.

"I love you Y/n. I have been such a jerk to you but that was only to hide my true feelings.." he said while looking down.

"I love you too yoongi but these actions and rude words need to stop." you said while grabbing his face to look at you.

"Wait really?!" he asked excitedly like a small child.

"yes oppa" you said while giggling at him.

"Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my princess? I promise to never treat you less than what you are. I promise to treated you like the only girl on earth. Ill treat you like an actually princess." he said while looking deeply into your eyes, while gripping your hands.

You decided to make him suffer.

"No." you said coldly while ripping your hands out of his grip.

"W-what?" he asked while frowning.

"I'm kidding oppa! i just decided to give you a taste of your own medicine" you said while squishing his cheeks together.

"So will you be mine princess?" he asked while joining your hands together once again.

"of course oppa! I'd love too!" your responded while hugging him tightly.

Author note:
Yes yoongi and twilight are together! They will remain together in future chapters!!! All you yoongi Stans are quaking 💀😂😂