Concert accident (pt.2) ツ

All we can do was hope, hope that he'd be okay....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
When we entered the hospital room, we all gasped in horror. There he was, laying on his bed with bandages all over his body. His beautiful white milky skin, was now paler than before. I ran to his side, grabbing a hold of his hand.
"Oppa..." Before I could finish my sentence I cried into his hand.

Seokjin POV
It hurt seeing Twilight so broken, it hurt seeing Yoongi laying in a hospital bed. This whole situation should have never happened. I was so lost in my thoughts but i soon came back when i heard a females cry get louder. What I didn't know was that Yoongi's doctor had just walked in.

Y/N POV
I was crying into yoongi's hand when I heard the hospital room door open. A man in a white coat appeared, I assumed it was yoongis's doctor.

"Hello I'm yoongi's doctor, Dr. Min-jun. Yoongi hit his head harshly. There wasn't much damage but however the impact of the fall happened to be on the part of the brain that holds memories. There's a 50% chance yoongi won't remember certain events. I'm so sorry." The doctor gave a small smile before walking out.

"Oppa's..." I looked at the boys with fresh tears falling down my face. All of the boys came by my side to help comfort me.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until Seokjin oppa spoke up.

"Princess, what happened to your foot!?"

I looked down at my foot to see it black and blue, swollen. It must have happened when I jumped off the stage..I couldn't care less. My mate was laying on this bed in more pain than I was.

"It doesn't matter." I said in a cold tired voice.

"Babygir-"

"I SAID IT DOESNT MATTER! MY MATE IS IN MORE PAIN THAN I AM! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MY FUCKED UP FOOT!" I snapped as I cut Namjoon off.

The room grew silent.

So silent that you could hear a pin drop.

That was until a voice spoke...

"Who are you?"