Engulfted in saddness ツ

Today during practice you had a hard time concentrating, this didn't go unnoticed by the members. Why were you having a hard time concentrating you may wonder? Well today was one of the hardest days for you, today was your mother's death anniversary.

You tried your hardest not to breakdown sobbing, you were engulfed in sadness. Your heart felt so empty that concentrating on practice wasn't on your mind right now. The members started scolding you for not paying attention, and for your errors that made them start the dance over again. Your body was weak today.

During the choreography you limp body just fell on the floor. "I'm so sorry..." you said quietly.

"We get that you're tired so are we but that doesn't mean you can take breaks whenever!!" Namjoon yelled.

If your wondering, no the members didn't know that today was that hardest day for you, they didn't know that today was your mother's death anniversary. They all kept yelling at you while you sat on the floor.

"bts was so much better with 7 members. We didn't need a girl to hold us back!" Jungkook yelled.

"Why are you even apart of the dance line if you can't even memorize a simple routine!?" Yoongi yelled. You couldn't handle the pressure anymore so you just left the room, leaving all of your belongings behind. You ran to the nearest bathroom, once there you let all of your feelings out.

You started sobbing heavily, you started having a panic attack. You couldn't breathe, it felt like the walls were closing in on you. You continue sobbing harshly, gasping for air. You rocked back and forth with your knees at your chest. After what seemed like an eternity, your breathing started calming down back to normal. You looked in the bathroom mirror only to see a broken girl.

You didn't bother washing your face. Your eyes puffy and red. You couldn't care less. You walked back to the practice room to see the boys still laying on the floor talking. You picked up your phone to text you brothers to meet you at bighit so you guys could go to the cemetery to visit your mother, like you do every year.

"I'm going out with my brothers." You said coldly while picking up your belongings.

"Where are you going and when are you coming back?" Jin asked while you looked away from him, so he wouldn't see your eyes. He found it disrespectful that you weren't looking at him while he was talking to you, so he grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. He seen your red, puffy eyes.

"Aera were you crying?" He asked worriedly. "Typical Aera. Crying because she got yelled at." Yoongi said with attitude. You walked up to him, grabbing his shirt.

"Listen closely. I'm not in the fucking mood for your bullshit today. And no I wasn't crying over your comments. The reason why I was crying was because today's my mother's death anniversary asshole. *you release your grip on his shirt* now I don't wanna hear from any one of you assholes for the rest of the day." And with that you walked out leaving all the members shocked. You met your brothers in front of the building, and together all three of you went to the cemetery.

Little did you know, 7 males were secretly following you. Once at the cemetery you and your brothers placed beautiful flowers at your moms grave. Your brothers spoke their words and it was your turn so your brothers gave you some privacy and returned back to the car.

"Eomma...I hope your happy and healthy in heaven. I perused an idol career just like you wanted me to. Eomma, I miss you so much. My heart hurts everyday knowing that I won't ever hear your sweet caring voice. *tears started falling uncontrollably* I want to be in your warm embrace again, i want to see your sweet eye smile again. I want to show you how I'm making people smile. I wish you the best Eomma. I'll see you soon Eomma." You sobbed uncontrollably at your mother's grave.

Your legs were weaken, which caused you to fall on your knees while sobbing. You felt arms pulling you into an embrace. You looked up to see Taehyung holding you while 6 other males stood behind him with tears falling down their faces.

You didn't care, you just hugged Taehyung and sobbed into his chest. After a few minutes you calmed down. "Why are you guys here?" You said. "We felt awful for speaking to you like that, so we followed you here. We wanted to apologize, but we seen you sobbing so we ran to you." Namjoon said while looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry too...I should have told all of you about today." You said while a few tears escaped your eyes again. "On behalf of all of us, we deeply apologize for our false words towards you early today. We were all just stressed and cranky. We promise to never speak to you that way ever again. We all are so fortunate to have you as a member of bts. We love you with all of our hearts." Yoongi said while all the members had tears.

You cried at their words. You got off the floor and pulled all the members in a hug. "I can never stay mad at you guys. You guys are my family. I love you all too much to have hatred towards any of you" you said while smiling. After you all made up, you guys went back to the dorm while your brothers went home. "How about we all watch movies together?" Jin suggests. "Yayy!!" All Of you yelled. You all got into your comfy pajamas and watched movies until you all had fallen asleep.

^^imagine this is where you all slept!