Interview (pt.1) ツ

The boys and I were invited to do an interview with a popular channel here in Korea. So of course we choose to do it!

During the interview the interviewer started asking deep and personal questions. I wasn't really paying much attention until I heard my name pop up in a question.

"Who disliked Twilight the most at first?" The interviewer asked.

Without hesitation everyone points to Yoongi, I looked at my lap images of that time period started popping into my head.

"And why did you dislike Twilight Yoongi?"

"She trained for 5 months while the rest of us trained for years. She didn't have it as rough as us. She had everything handed to her. Twilight may have deserved to be in a k-pop group but not bts. We were perfectly fine without her." Yoongi explained coldly.

Twilight looked up at him with tears streaming down her face. She thought that yoongi and her were finally getting passed all that. But now she truly knew how he felt towards her.

"Pardon me but you never lived in my shoes. You don't know all the struggles I went through to get where I am today. And how did I have everything handed to me? My mother died when I was 13. My father didn't love me. I had little money. I ran away from home at 13. I preformed on the streets for 1 year hopping to get recognized. I have self harm scars all over my body so don't sit here and tell me that I didn't have it rough." You said coldly while tears ran down my face.

All the boys looked at you sympathetic. Jungkook and jimin even had a few tears running down their face. Yoongi stared at you with regret written all over his face.

"I believe this interview is over." Namjoon said.

Once you heard those few words you bolted back stage. You didn't want to be in the same room as Min Yoongi. Your so called "best friend" had just exposed his true feelings. Once you ran you heard all the boy yelling your name. You ignored their calls and ran to your dressing room. The unnie's engulfed you in a warm loving hug, having hearing what was being said they felt horrible. They knew how much you adored Yoongi.

The managers where watching the unnie's as they tried to comfort you. The Unnie's were livid, their baby was here sobbing because of what one of the boys said (you have a close relationship with the makeup unnie's). After about 2 minutes the boys came from stage, the sight broke their heart. You were sobbing as the unnie's hugged you and were patting your back.

As you were crying images from your childhood started popping up into your head. All the times your father ever hit you, all the times your father downgraded you, but this image hurt the most. The time your mother died. You were visiting her in the hospital after school, you were talking to her but she seemed fine. You were having a decent conversation until your mom said "sweetie, I love you with every breathe I take. Your my most prized possession. You have such a great voice that people deserve to hear. I love you sweetheart..." the only sound heard was the beeping sound of a monitor.

After reliving the moment of my mother passing I started breathing heavily. It felt like the walls were closing in. I pushed all the unnie's away as I held my knees to my chest, sobbing harshly.

"Y/N!" jin yelled as he ran towards me with the other boys following.

"Breath baby just breathe." Namjoon said.

I started coughing since i couldn't get a hold of my breath. I started seeing black dots. I'm guessing that the other members noticed since they started yelling for a breathing mask. Jin laid me on my back as the staff put a breathing mask on me. My eyes started slowly closing.

"Y/N stay awake!" Taehyung said while tears streamed down his face.

I looked out the corner of my eyes and seen yoongi holding his head while gripping his hair. He looked like he was sobbing.

"Someone needs to take her shirt off. She going to over heat." one of the medical staff said.

"I'll do it" jungkook said while drying his eyes.

He unbuttoned twilight's shirt. While doing so all the members seen her old self harm scars. They all started crying harder. They knew she self harmed before Bangtan but they didn't know she did it that much, her stomach was filled with white scars.

The boys were too focused on her scars that no one noticed her eyes have been shut.

All except yoongi....