Jin fluff ツ

Jungkook, taehyung, and I were play fighting outside in our backyard. I know, a bunch of twenty year olds play fighting like little kids. It was all fun and games until I heard Jin call me.

I turn my head to look at the door that leads inside only to get knocked down by jungkook. I landed the wrong way on my foot and I heard a crack.

I whimper in pain as I felt tears roll down my cheek holding my foot.

"Yah! Noona, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you were watching and I was caught up in the moment-" jungkook rambled.

I didn't understand a word though. The pain was becoming unbearable.

I felt someone lift me up and I yelled at the movement of my foot.

"I'm so sorry, princess. Oppa will be more careful." I heard the sweet voice of Jin as we walked into the house.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah, Yoongi!" Jinnie called as he placed me on the couch.

Multiple footsteps were heard heading towards the living room.

"Yah! What happened!?" Namjoon and yoongi asked at the same time.

"We were play fighting outside and Jin Hyung called y/n. When she turned around jungkook accidentally swiped her feet from under her. And she landed on her foot wrongly." Taehyung explained.

"I-it hurts oppa..." I whimper.

"Come on baby, I'm gonna take you to the hospital." Jin said.

Jungkook lifted me up slowly and carried me out the main door and into the car. Kissing my forehead and whispering apologizes as he left.

•At the hospital•

"She'll have to wear the cast for 4-8 weeks. Absolutely no dancing, no walking, or applying pressure to your ankle." The doctor stated

Turns out, I broke my ankle. Fun.

Jimin and j-hope were in the practice room at the company practicing so we didn't tell them anything.

Jin was helping me walk on my crutches and it hurt. The crutches were digging into my underarms and it wasn't a fun experience.

"I'm so proud of you, princess. You're so strong." He said once we got into the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole 8 weeks Jin was taking care of my every need whenever Yoongi couldn't.
(I say yoongi and not the other boys because yoongi is her boyfriend)

I had just finished doing my nighttime routine when Jin walked into my room.

"Hey princess. You need anything?"

"No oppa, you should rest now. You been on your feet all day." I pouted.

"I'm okay princess. No need to worry about me."

"Oppa, I always worry about you guys...all of you are too good to me." I say

"You deserve so much more than we can give you, sweetheart."

I went to lay down in bed (with the help of Jin).

"There you go, all nice and cozy." He smiled sweetly.

"Oppa, cuddles?" I pouted

He laughed and crawled into bed next to me. He moved my head to his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight oppa. I love you"

"Goodnight princess. I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third chapter tonight!! I still feel bad about not posting in awhile so I'm gonna continue to write! But it's 12:36am and I have to wake up at 6:20am to get ready for school T-T

~goodnight everyone! Have an amazing day or night!