Collaborations ツ

The boys and I were on our way to America for a special meeting. What type of "special meeting" you might be wondering. Well, Khalid's record label had reached out to bang-Pd and they want us to do a collaboration!

When we found out about the news we were in ecstasy. As a group, we never really collaborated with any popular western artists. Only our recent collab with Halsey, she was a pleasure to work with which is why we're so excited to have more collab's.

The only struggle of making a song with a western artist is the language barrier. But then again, with music, you don't really need to communicate. You let the music do all the talking.
-------------------

We just arrived at our designated collab spot; the beach. The calming sounds of the waves, the smell of the salty ocean water, the cool breeze the ocean gives off. You may be wondering, "why are you at the beach if you need to work on a song?" Well, we (bts and I) decided it would be a nice place to write lyrics with Khalid. We told the idea to our companies and they happily agreed.

As for fans, we found a private beach and we were able to stay there until we finish our song.

Many laughs were shared and amazing lyrics were created. We decided to finish the rest tomorrow and take time to get to know each other now.
-------------------
"So, I know RM learned English by watching friends but y/n, how did you learn English?"

"Well, my background wasn't the best growing up so to escape my family life, I would go to the local library and read books. But not any books, I would read English books." I replied smiling

"Wow, you taught yourself a completely different language by reading books?" Khalid said shocked

"Yea, it was very hard for an 11 year old to do but I did it and I'm glad I did." I said laughing slightly

"Jagi, why are you laughing so much?" Yoongi asked in Korean with a slight pout.

"Aish, don't worry, love. He's shocked on how I learned English. No need to be jealous." I said with a slight smirk at the end

"Of course I have a need to be jealous! You're literally a goddess! He could be hitting on you for all I know!" Yoongi exclaimed making me giggle.

"You guys sure make a cute couple!" Khalid said smiling

"Oh thank you!" Yoongi said slowly making sure to pronounce each word carefully. I grabbed his hand, showing a proud smile.
-------------------
The next day came and we all finished making the song. The lyrics were perfect, many people will benefit from the meaning. I know they will.

We still had many hours of daylight left so, what else do you do at a beach? You gotta swim!

We all ran into the ocean, day clothes on and everything. Did we care? nope! You only live once!
-------------------

We finished off the day with star gazing. The beautiful night sky was scattered with what seemed like millions of stars. We all enjoyed each other's company while singing some songs.

Soon, it was time to head back to Korea. There, we would work on the beat for the song, while Khalid would record his part of the song here, in America.

This collaboration with surely break the internet.
-------------------
(569 words)

Hello everyone! Once again I'm so sorry for not posting a real chapter in so long. But, I will definitely try harder and try to release the best content I can.

Let me be real for a second, the thing that I struggle with the most is the insecurity of my writing. I feel like what I write isn't good enough and I feel like the ideas aren't good enough. But I still write it and publish it. And it sucks that I can't show anyone the pre-writing because I want it to be a surprise. I could show it to my best friend but she reads my story and she's a "fan" of it. If your reading this best friend (which I know you are), Hi my light! 😊🖤. <-- this girl supports me so much and everything I do (just wanted her to know my appreciation😊). But yea, I struggle with my writing but I don't let it hold me back. The main reason I don't update as often as I like is because I can never think of good ideas. I'm gonna try extra hard from now on though.

-sincerely, your author 🖤