Just like old times (brothers pt.2) ツ

It's been a week since I been in my slump. Everyday gets harder, I just keep thinking about my brothers and I wonderful memories. It completely sucks that I can't see them everyday like we used to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to take a nap when Jin oppa comes into my room.

"Baby, you need to get ready. Bang pd-nim is coming over to check on us." He says while petting my head

"Oppa~" I say while dragging out the name

"No, baby, you need to get ready." He says more stern.

"Fine." And with that he left my room and I got out of bed.

TIME SKIP

I entered the living room to find three new figures with their backs towards me. They turn around and tears instantly filled my eyes.

I ran toward the two men and draped my arms around them, crying into their chest and they hug me back.

"Oppa! Dongsaeng!" I said happily

"We missed you so much, princess." They said shoving their faces in my hair. The three of us sat in the middle of the living room floor, just hugging and enjoying the love radiating off of each other.

"Who did this?" I asked looking up at the boys and bang-pdnim (he was the third figure).

"You should thank Namjoon." Pdnim smiled softly

I let go of my brothers and ran into Namjoon's chest.

"Thank you so much, oppa. You're the best leader I could ever ask for..." smiling before running back to my brothers.

"To show my appreciation, I want to make dinner tonight."

"We'll help too." All three of us siblings went into the kitchen planning what to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We planned on making a mix of all Korean culture meals. Kimchi, bulgogi, japchae, and bibimbap.

"Dongsaeng, can you pass me the red pepper flakes?" I asked while mixing in the ingredients. All of a sudden I felt something land on my head.

I look down so whatever was on my head would fall. Red pepper flakes...

Hhm? Okay...well played dongsaeng.

I grab the fish sauce and poured a little into a measuring cup. I walked up behind the brown headed male and dumped it on him. Only to remember...

My brothers have the same hair color.

"Yah!! DONGSAENG!"

Next thing we know, our ingredients are all over the floor.

"So, pizza?" I say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been writing in such a long time. This chapter was very overdue hehehe.

I been very stressed and busy with school since I'm a freshman (☺️). I really should be sleeping right now but I wanted to write. Also, thank you all for liking and commenting on my chapters even tho I haven't been posting.

~love you all! Have a good day or night!💜