"Anything for you babygirl" ツ

You and yoongi were walking the streets of downtown Korea, shopping and looking around, just enjoying each other's company. Hand in hand you walked down the street, giggling. Yoongi wanted to get some food so you and him stopped at a cafe.

While waiting for you food, yoongi gets up and goes to the restroom. You were just looking out the window when you heard someone say, "hiya beautiful." You look at the direction where the voice came from and you see a male about early 30's.

"Can I help you?" You asked politely. He smirked. "You can help me by giving me your number ,sexy." You shook in disgust. "I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend." You said and looked away. This made the stranger mad. He grabbed your face to make you look at him. "Obviously your boyfriend doesn't care if he left you alone." You were now scared of the man, his grip on your face was now getting tighter.

"Who are you and why are you touching my girlfriend!?" Yoongi said while coming back to his seat. He was furious when he seen the strangers filthy hands touching your face, it made him even more furious when he seen how uncomfortable and scared you were.

Once the guy seen yoongi's glare, he got scared and instantly let go of your face. "S-shes your girlfriend..?" The man stuttered. He didn't want yoongi to beat his ass. "I'll give you three seconds. When I get to three you better be out of my sight, away from my girlfriend. 1,2-" and right before three the man ran.

You got out of your seat and hugged yoongi tightly, thanking him for helping you.

"Anything for you babygirl"

Hello!! I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while 😭 this was a rushed chapter so I'm sorry it's so unoriginal and messy. Once I get time I'll make a better chapter! But thank you all for reading my story! 🥰

~your author 💙