Ships within the group: Twijoon ツ

Moment 1: (when twilight was attending SOPA)

I was siting in my studio, textbooks surrounding me. It was so stressful to the point where I wanted to rip my hair out. I had to write songs for our comeback (which was months away) and my exams were coming up.

I was so stressed to the point where I threw all my books on the ground, hugged my knees to my chest while crying and tugging on my hair. I was so caught up in my world that I didn't hear my studio door open.

"Twilight ,baby? Everything alright?" he asked while peaking his head through the door. Once he seen me crying he ran to me and held me tight.

"I-it's t-too m-much o-o-ppa" I exclaimed while I held onto his chest while sobbing into him.

"What is ,my love?"

"Exams are coming and I still need to write songs." I said softly

He shook his head in an understanding way and helped me study for all my exams. Once we were done he tried to help me write my song (but me being stubborn didn't ask him for much help). After I wrote two songs he lifted me up and brought me to my bed and we both watched my favorite K-drama.

Moment 2: (Takes place during any comeback era you want)

Namjoon oppa has been in his studio for days, he hasn't come out to eat or anything. I'm honestly so worried for his physical and mental health. I decided it was enough and I went to his studio, once I opened the door I seen namjoon wearing his headphones while staring at his computer screen.

"Oppa..?" I called while softly tapping him.

"Hmm? What's wrong, my love?"

"Oppa, you been in here for days. The others are worried about you, and so am I. Please come rest and get some real food in you." you asked while getting teary eyed.

"I'm sorry I worried you, my love. Let's go back to the dorm." he said while saving his work and wrapping his arm around me.

Author: Sorry this chapter is so ass! I haven't written a chapter in a while so I wanted to make one for ya'll!!!