Cartoon time ツ

It was around 5pm when I heard the front door close. I knew it was the boys so I quickly got changed. Why would I change? Well it's my favorite time of the day, cartoon time!

I ran out of my room into the living room wearing this....

I walked over to the tv and turned on my all time favorite show

I walked over to the tv and turned on my all time favorite show...POKÉMON!!! I was jumping for joy waiting for the theme song to come on. My inner child came out once I heard the song....

"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!!! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!!!" I yelled out with dancing around in my pajamas. While yelling the lyrics I didn't hear the main door open. While I was singing my heart out there were 7 grown men watching me.

"I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE!! TEACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THATS INSIDEEEEEE!!!" I sang out louder. (The boys were still standing in the door way recording you)

"POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!" This time there were 3 more voices heard. You quickly turn around to see jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok running towards you singing along.

"I KNOW ITS MY DESTINY!! POKEMON! OH YOURE MY BEST FRIEND IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND!!!!"

"POKEMON!! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!! A HEART SO TRUE!!!! OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH!!!"

"YOU TEACH ME AND ILL TEACH YOU! POKÉMONNNNNNN!!!" All four of you sang while holding the last note.

Once the song was over you laid down on the couch and continued watching the episode. Complete forgetting about the boys. Once the episode finished you seen all the boys wearing different Pokémon onesies, eating popcorn sitting with you on the couch.

Authors note: honestly idk why I wrote this chapter but I been re-watching all the Pokémon episodes so this came to mind 😂🤷‍♀️