Change? Why? ツ

The boys and I were relaxing, enjoying our day off when I got a phone call. It was from my manager. "Why is he calling me?" I thought to myself.

"Anneyong?" I asked (on the phone)

"Anneyong Twilight-ah, I'm calling to tell you that with your comeback just around the corner we'd like you to change your appearance. By this I mean, changing your hair color, your weight, and hair length. I have already set up an appointment with the hair stylists and the nutritionists. You have the hair appointment at 3:00pm today and then the other weight appointment at 9:00am tomorrow morning. That's all I'd like to tell you."

"What if I don't follow through with the appointments?" i asked slightly aggravated

"I'm just doing this for you and the boys. If you appeal to more people then the boys will get more fans. You don't want to drag the band down do you?"

I was becoming more and more mad with every word he said. He was basically using me as bait, to get more of a fan base. But what if what he said was right?

"Fine. Goodbye manager-nim" I said coldly and hung up.

The boys looked at me, curiosity filled their eyes.

"I have to go to a hair appointment. Anyone want to come with me?"

*Everyone raised their hands*

"Okay then, lets go." We all got everything we needed and went to the hair stylist.

Once we arrived the hair unnie's started working on my hair. I was known among army to have very long curly hair (She has some European genes which caused her to have very curly hair) but when I looked down I seen so much hair on the floor. I loved my long locks and so did everyone else.

2 Hours later they were done with my hair

I have to admit, the hair is so adorable but i'm still furious that I was forced to do this

I have to admit, the hair is so adorable but i'm still furious that I was forced to do this. Should I tell the boys? You know what, all the times I haven't told them something always ended up back firing. I'm gonna tell them.

At the dorm:

"So baby, why the sudden change of hairstyle? It looks amazing but I thought you liked your long hair" Yoongi asked while we all were seated in the entertainment room enjoying each others company.

"Well, manager-nim called me earlier and said some things..." I said slowly.

"What do you mean by, 'some things'?" Taehyung asked

"He said that since our comeback is around the corner he made appointments for the hair stylist and nutritionist." I said while frowning a little bit.

"He said what?" Hoseok asked. Hints of anger were found in his voice.

"I asked him what would happen if I didn't follow his rules and he said that i'd drag you guys down if I didn't do what he said." I felt some tears brim my eyes.

I had always struggled with finding confidence in myself, but hearing my manager say this made me over think things. 'Have I been dragging the boys down this whole time?' 'Is this what everyone thinks?'

While I was deep in thought, I heard the door slam. I turned my attention back to reality and I only seen Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung.

"Sweetie, don't worry about what that asshole has to say. Pardon my french, but he deserves it. He's an asshole because you are perfect in our eyes and in army's eyes." Jin said while giving me a kiss on the forehead and walking into the kitchen to make food.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked Jimin and tae who were cuddling my sides.

"They went to go meet with Pd-nim to talk about your manager." tae responded.

Pd-nim was enraged when he found out what your manager had said. You were just like a daughter to him and he cared deeply for you, so finding out that you had to endure this treatment hurt him. And PD-NIM DOESN'T LIKE BEING HURT.

So, you can guess what happened to your manager. Let's just say the man was so scared of Pd-nim that he swore that he would never work for another entertainment industry ever again. Thanks to a certain someone (Pd-nim) your manager wouldn't even get hired at any industry anyways.

Heroh this is your author!! I'm on spring break so I'm going to try and write a few chapters for each of my books! Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read my book, it means a lot to me and encourages me to continue to write!

(777 words)