Concert Accident ツ

We were having a concert in Shanghai, China and everything was doing well. Up until we preformed Blood sweat and tears, it was all going smoothly until we got to the jumping and spinning part. Armies were having the time of their lives, singing, screaming, and dancing along. We heard the crowds get louder but we thought that was just because of us. We heard them start screaming "YOONGI!", so i looked to where yoongi was supposed to be positioned only to see an empty spot.

I looked around the stage only to see 6 males, not the 7 there was supposed to be. I ran to the other side of the stage and looked over it. A tear fallen from my eyes. Yoongi was laying on the ground with his eyes closed. I quickly hoped off the stage, hurting my ankle from jumping from such a great distance. Wincing, I run to him and checked for any noticeable injuries, that was until i noticed my clothes get wet...i looked at my hands only to see them covered in red.

"NAMJOON OPPA!" i yelled through my tears. All the members including namjoon ran to us once they seen yoongi on the ground. I clenched his unconscious body and held him while trying to find the source of the bleeding. My clothes and body was covered in his blood, did i care? No. Of course not.

All the members gasped in horror as they see me holding his bloody body. I sobbed out, "Oppa's help... " they quickly ran to get managers and to call for medical assistance. I continued to sob while searching for the wound. I finally found it. A deep cut on the back of his head, his hair completely covered it. The medics came and took his body on the stretcher. Seokjin came to me and held me. Trying to calm me down.

We all drove to the hospital, not one word was spoken. All that could be heard was my quiet sobs. I held myself, thinking of the worst scenario. I guess namjoon noticed my stares into the abyss and he held me, allowing me to cry into his arms. I love yoongi, he's my everything. He's my reason for happiness. Without him...I have no happiness.

We entered the hospital and nurses gasped noticing the blood that stained my clothes. All we did was ask what room yoongi was in. She noticed all our worrisome faces and gave us instructions on how to get to the room.

All we could do was hope, hope that he'd be okay....

BTS 8th member जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें