Torture

The song for this chapter is 'Courtyard Apocalypse' from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part two. All rights to respective owners.

"Do one brave thing today; then run like hell."

The darkness surrounding her was still something she wasn't used to. Celine was waiting for it to end. She had tried to escape multiple times, but to no avail.

"There'll be a special place in Hell for you, little girl." Chuckled the guard, who was busy strapping her beaten and bruised body down for shock therapy.

"Y-Yeah, the throne!" Celine croaked out, due to her screaming. She received a blow to the face and was gagged. The guard finished strapping her to the gurney and wheeled Celine into what was she assumed was the place where her daily torture was to take place.

They didn't bother blindfolding her anymore, seeing as the doctors had made Celine blind months ago. She felt the technicians placing the electrodes on her aching body, and walking towards the switch.

Somewhere in the room, a man chuckled darkly. Celine heard the switch being flipped, and her body was filled with an excruciating pain. She howled with pain, tears streaming endlessly down her face.

It seemed to last an eternity, but lasted for about thirty seconds. The 'doctors' documented and wrote things down on a notepad. They continued the torture for hours on end.

When the doctors were done with their experiment, Celine was unstrapped, and shoved back into her room. As soon as she was alone, she dug around for the sheets she'd been hoarding to make a ladder to escape.

Being on the third floor, Celine wasn't about to jump, especially when she can't see when she may be plummeting to her death. She found the stash under a hole in the floor board, and pulled the ladder out and started searching for the window. She finds the window, drapes the ladder out, and pulled out a lighter that she'd hid in her shorts. Celine flicked the lighter on, tossed the lighter to the floor, and waited until she heard the screams of her fellow prisoners.

She descended down the makeshift escape ladder quickly. The only thing that mattered was getting out alive. She continued her descent, adrenaline coursing through her veins like wildfire. Celine reached the ground in record time, and to dispose of her evidence, she yanked her makeshift ladder down to the ground, and tossed it in the fire.

After that, Celine began to run. She ran as fast as she could, not caring if she got scratched or bruised by tree branches. When it seemed like she was far enough away, Celine stopped to recuperate. She located a tree, slumped against it, and fell in to a dreamless sleep and fitful slumber.

A/N
So how was the first chapter? It's my first story on Wattpad, and it makes me happy when I see new readers and votes. Bye for now! Comment and vote please!