Truth and Lies

Celine was walking towards the stairs when she suddenly turned around.

"You know Undertaker, one way I'm going to find out your real name."

And she continued to walk up the stairs. Sebastian leaves his hiding spot, jumps on to the roof, and looks into each window until he finds Celine's room. It had a neatly made bed, a wash table, and a closet door left slightly ajar. Sebastian hadn't noticed the window was open until he fell through.

"Damn." He curses softly, hoping no one heard him. He opens the closet to find it half full. Sebastian climbs in, and closes it slightly. Celine walks in, and walks over to the wash table. She pulled the remaining pins out of her hair, and brushed it through with her fingers. Celine felt for dried blood in her hair, which there was quite a lot of. When she found some, she would grab the wash cloth and wash it out. As soon as she finished she pulled her hair over shoulder, and plaited it. Celine wrung out the cloth, and walked over to her bed.

She pulled back the covers, and crawled beneath the sheets. Celine had her body turned so her back was to Sebastian. In a matter of minutes she was asleep. Sebastian slowly crawled out of the closet, and began to look for any identification papers. He noticed an upturned floorboard, and found her birth certificate, some money, and a necklace with a blue diamond set in silver. Sebastian picks up the birth certificate, and looks at her full Christian name; Celine Amelié Jessamine Windsor. He folds the certificate, and tucks it away in his breast pocket. Celine mumbles incoherently, and Sebastian checks to see if he woke her up. She was quite pretty when she wasn't covered in blood. He jumps out the window, and run towards the city manor. Sebastian walks through the front door, and makes his way to Ciel's study. Knocking softly, he waits to be let in.

"Come in." Ciel grunts. Sebastian walks in and hands him the certificate. Ciel checks it over, his eye widens.

"What is it, My lord?"

He sets the sets the document aside, and looks Sebastian straight in the eyes.

"Windsor is Her Majesty's last name."

And he proceeds to walk out of the room.

Celine awoke with a start, the falling sensation slowly ebbing away. She begins to stretch, but a searing pain stops her.

"Oh, yeah."

She puts her hand to her stomach, wincing. Celine throws back the covers and 'looks' for a dress to wear. She shuffles towards the closet, and gropes around for the door. Celine grasps the handle and pulls.

"Love! This was dropped off for you." Says Undertaker, startling her. He chuckles. "Let me help. This looks rather complicated."

Celine walks to where she thinks he is, and stands there. The dress is white, red, and blue. She runs her hand over the fabric. A note falls out, and Undertaker picks it up.

'Dear Miss Lockwood, here is a new dress. I'm terribly sorry for not being there for you. -E.L'

"Who is E.L?"

"I've never heard of those initials, or a person with them, to be more precise."

Celine pulls her out the braid, and letting it tumble down her back and shoulders in moonbeam waves. The pair walk down to the back parlour in a comfortable silence.

"Do you know what time it is?" She says, breaking the silence.

"It's about 12:30, love."

"Thanks. Do you have a piano?" Undertaker stares at her incredulously.

"You play?"

"Yes. I was taught to play before I could read."

He grabs Celine's hand and takes her to the piano outside. He opens up the cover, and pulls out the bench. She sits down, and strokes the keys, and begins playing Danse Macabre. Everyone in the street stopped, and began gathering around. The music was wafting trough the streets, like the sweet smell of cinnamon from a bakery. Everyone stopped and stared as the seemingly delicate blind girl play such a dark melody with ease. People begin pooling around us, basking in the music.