Legends?

Celine walks down the hallway, deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Ash steps out of her doorway, holding her slate black cloak.

She furrows her brow, and bites her lip. "Do you think I could investigate alone?"

"Of course. I think you're old enough to know not to get in to too much trouble." A grin spreads across her face. Celine runs towards him, and he bends down to pick her up. She looks down, her pale waves creating a curtain around them. She kisses his nose, and wriggles free of my grip, and runs. Celine's giggles turn to muffled screams as she turned the corner. Ash runs after her, and sees her semi-limp form being drug down to the cellar. He rushes towards the door, and discovers that it's locked.

"Damn it!" He slams his fist against the door.

Sebastian and Ciel run down the corridor, one startled and the other mildly upset.

"What's going on? Was that Celine screaming?" Sighing, Ash nodded.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Go get her!"

"Don't you think I've tried? The doors locked from the inside!" Ash gestures to the door.

Currently, Celine was being dragged down a staircase. Having tried screaming, she was about to try fighting back. She kicked the person closest to her. Celine ran back up the stairs, and started banging on the door.

"Ash! Ash!" She beat even harder on the door, and found the door handle. She unlocks the door.

Ash's voice comes through the door.

"Celine! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little-" A hand clamped over her mouth. A soft, but dangerous voice whispered in her ear.

"You'd best keep quiet, and do as you're told." Celine bit down on the hand, and screamed.

"La porte est déverrouillée! Surveillez vos arrières et vous devriez être bien!" (The door is unlocked! Watch your back and you should be fine!)

"Damn you, brat!"

"Angela! I was actually nice to you, and this how you repay me? And you're calling me a brat?" Celine scoffs. Angela pushes her, and Celine falls down a few steps.

Angela snap her fingers, and two men grab her arms.

"Hey! Let go! That hurts!" Angela rips off her cloak, and cuts the strings of her dress. She gasps, and struggles.

"Pin her to the floor." She pulls the remaining pieces of her dress off, leaving her in her slip. She noticed Celine has a brand. Chuckling darkly, Angela start a fire, and put the poker in the fire.

"Why do you want this land?"

"I told you, my mother wants to use it as a resort. Nothing more, nothing less." She breathes heavily, eyes wide.

"You know, if I don't like your answers, there'll be a penalty." Angela grabs the poker, and press it against her skin. Celine's breath hitches, but she doesn't scream. She place the poker back in the fire.

"What do you know of the demon hound?"

"What? It's fake. A myth told by parents to scare their children in to behaving." Unshed tears were brimming in her eyes, making them shine in the flickering light.

"I. Don't. Believe. You." Angela snarls, pulling the poker out of the fire. She presses it against her back. Celine lets out a whimper of agony, tears falling freely down her face.