Sweet Tooth

•This chapter takes place while Celine is still staying with Undertaker, right before se figures out who she really is.•

After a hectic early morning of trying to figure out who sent the dress, Celine and Undertaker were lounging around the fire place, talking about the day to come. Undertaker had his signature bowl of bone-shaped biscuits by his side while Celine was writing in a small leather bound book.

"Wanna biscuit?" Undertaker held out a biscuit to her, and she accepted it gratefully. She bit into the biscuit, and the flakey and buttery flavour erupted on her taste buds. She bit down again, but instead of tasting a biscuit, Celine tasted blood. Her eyes widened in horror, and she rushed to the kitchen.

"What's wrong? Do you not like the biscuit?" Undertaker followed, and saw her rinsing her mouth out with water. When she spit the water out, it was pale pink with blood.

"I liked it, but I think I have a loose tooth." She continued to rinse her mouth out until there wasn't a trace of blood in her mouth.

"Come over here and let me see." Celine walked over to Undertaker reluctantly, opened her mouth, and pointed to the troublesome tooth.

"Ah, it's your canine?" He pushed the tooth, and it moved. "Its quite wobbly, I'll just pull it out." Celine's eyes widened, and she tried to pull away. Undertaker pulled on the tooth, and it came out. Celine gasped, and Undertaker howled with laughter. She put her tongue to where her tooth used to be, and cringed.

"It feels so......Weird." She smiled, and playfully punched his arm. He threw the tooth in the trash, and walked back over to Celine.

"It's not nice to punch people, Celine." He laughed, and threw her over his shoulder. She squealed, and tried to wiggle free. He walked back to the sitting area, tossed her on the couch, and began to tickle her. She swatted aimlessly at his hands, and tried to push him away. Her laughter grew louder and so did her smile. Celine kept trying to push Undertaker away, so he pinned her wrists above her head, and continued to tickle her. Their faces were close, but when Undertaker went for her stomach, she arched her back, and closed the gap in between them. Both were filled with shock, but they didn't dare pull away. He let go of her wrists, and she threw her arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss slightly, and wove his fingers in her hair. Her lips were like a whisper against his, and Undertaker held her small frame closer to his toned chest.

'Holy Hell! What does he do, work out not stop?' She removed her hands from his neck, and put them on his chest. She kissed him back, and gripped his shirt, pulling him closer. He smiled against her lips, and picked her up. Celine gasped, breaking the kiss. Her face turned bright red, and her eyes were shining with amazement.

Undertaker suddenly let go of her, and she was falling down into a deep abyss, surrounded by everyone and everything she's seen in her short little life.