Nightmares

•This chappie is a little mature, so if you want to skip it, don't read the italicised part 😊•

As soon as Ash and her brother left, Celine got out of bed, ran to the door, and pulled. It was locked.

"They actually locked me in my own room?! Ughn!" She stomped over to the window, and tried that too. Locked. Celine blew a bothersome strand of hair out of her face, and made her way back to the bed. She crawled under the covers, and laid there.

After about 10 minutes, Celine had fallen asleep, hanging over the side of the bed.

~Celine's Dream~

I was being dragged down the stairs by two men in a mask. I tried fighting back, but the gun currently pressed against my head stopped me from trying again.

"Maria!" I screamed my nursemaid's name, hoping she'll come and help me. The goons rough hands clasped over my mouth, and pressed the gun harder into my skull.

"Quiet!" They turned the corner leading to the dining hall, and saw my family tied to their chairs. Breaking free of their vice grips, I run to Elijah, with tears streaming down my face.

"Shh, it's going to be alright, Ellie. Just listen to them and you'll be fine." He leaned his head down, and kissed my forehead. Rough hands grabbed my shoulders, and threw me to the ground. My mother screamed as they beat me repeatedly. I didn't make a sound, thinking that I'd be okay. After the beating ceased, a man came over and started touching my legs. He noticed my discomfort, and laughed.

After a while, the man became brave, and moved his hand up my nightgown. Elijah, my father, and Stefan roared in anger. I swung my arm back, and punched him full on the face. The man's eyes flashed with anger, and turned a bright red. I stared in horror as he turned to look at me.

"Don't touch her, you bastard!" Stefan and Elijah howl with rage.

"Elijah!" I screamed, not wanting him to get hurt.

"That wasn't very nice, young one. Perhaps I should teach you a lesson about respecting your elders." His dark and angry voice permeated throughout the hall. He grabbed me, and shoved me to the floor, pinning my wrists above my head as he did so.

"She smells delicious, Harrison. Are you sure she's the only one? To make the spell even more powerful, we would have to have two of her." His voice was soft and velvety. His fuchsia eyes were roaming up and down my body, and I resisted the urge to vomit.

"Yes, s-she is. Please don't hurt her, she has a long life ahead of her." My fathers voice shook with either fear or rage, I couldn't tell. The man removed one of his hands from my wrists, and began playing with my hair. I looked over at Elijah, who let out an animalistic growl. My eyes widened even more when the man playing with my hair returned the growl.

"Alexander, why don't you untie young Elijah and Stefan so they can see what happens when they interfere with our sacred rituals." The man lifts me up off the floor, and ties me to a chair. Whilst he is doing so, I kick and scream, hoping to loosen the ropes. The man called Alexander untied my oldest brothers, and pushed them towards the man who tied me to the chair.

"Alexander Downing and Liam Winchester. You're demons as well, I see." Stefan and Elijah circle around Alexander and Liam, looking like hunters who have spotted easy prey. Alexander and Liam lunge at Elijah, and plunge a twisted looking sword through his chest. My stomach dropped and I howled in rage.

"ELIJAH!" My scream is bloodcurdling, and filled with anguish. Stefan is momentarily distracted, and he too has the twisted sword plunged through his chest. My body is shaking with large sobs as I stare at my two oldest brothers, my heroes, my best friends. I continue to watch in horror as Liam and Alexander murder the rest of family. Still grieving the loss of Elijah, I struggle even more as Liam approaches, his red eyes glowing mischievously.

"I'm going to have fun with you, young one." He smirks, and leans close to my face. I spit in his face, and knee him in the groin. He gets back up, and begins chanting in a strange language. His cohort joined in. Soon, small, strange drawings began to appear all over the basement, and on my family.

"Go to Hell!" I snarl, and he wipes the spit off his face with a handkerchief. Liam chuckles darkly, and holds my head still. He presses his dry, chapped lips to mine, and I almost vomit. His lips tasted like blood. He pulls away, and I vomit all over his shoes. Liam looks disgusted, and flicks a lighter towards the ground.

"See you around, young one."He gives me a devilish smile, and jumps out the window along with Alexander.

~End of Dream~

Elijah bursts through the door of his sisters' room to see her sobbing on the floor, screaming his name. He rushes over, and holds her close. Celine stops screaming, and sobs into Elijah's chest. Ash runs over, to see if she was alright, but Elijah moves her away. Giving the young man a death glare, Ash watches as Elijah consoles his distressed sister. He places her on the bed, and wraps his jacket around her. Ash and Elijah mutter profanities at each other, and leave the room.

"Elijah......Stay.....With..Me.."She muttered in her sleep, two fresh tears rolling down her pale face.

•A/N•

please comment and vote! Goodbye my lovelies!

Sorry for not updating fast enough, my greatgrandpatents died and I had to go to their funeral😔