The Red Reaper

"Sebastian! Sebastian, she stopped breathing!" Bellowed Ciel, in Sebastian's ear. He looked down at the lifeless frame of the delicate girl in his arms, and felt something break inside of him. Sebastian placed Celine on the ground, and brushed her pale locks out of her face. She gasped loudly, while clutching her chest. A blur, a.k.a Ciel, ran over and put his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes glossed over, and a single stray tear escaped one of her cerulean eyes.

"No, no no no! Get off of me! Let me go!"She shoved Ciel away. Celine picked herself up, and runs.

"What was that for?!"

"She may have been having a flashback. Kind of like the episodes you have, my Lord." Sebastian chuckled softly as Ciel glared daggers at his butler.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! GO GET HER!" Ciel roared, an angry blush appearing on his face.

-Celine's POV-

I could see those horrid people torturing me. Stabbing, burning, some of them even going as far as touching me. I couldn't do a thing. Not a single damn thing. I cried. They stuck needles in my skin to see how I would react. They stuck one in the soft spot on my neck, and I screamed. And the torture continued. Minute after minute. Hour after hour. Day after day. They began to cut my skin with knives. They used different types of knives to document my reaction, how I bled, and such. A man put down the daggers after a while, and began to bury his face in my neck. Wrong move. I grabbed one of the knives, and plunged it deep into his back until I heard a pop.

"You son of a bitch!"

The alarm sounded, and four guards came running in with their pistols drawn. I sheathed the knives in my boots and skirt. I turned to the two closest to me, and stabbed the knives deep into their chest. I pulled them out, and threw them at the other guards. I knew the knives hit their mark.

I was the last person alive in the room, and that was the day they took my sight away.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me. No. They got me. This is the end. Traitor tears escaped my eyes, and I began running. I had my arms out in front of me, ready to push any obstacle out of my way. I turned left, then right, then left again, and I could smell the scent of rain in the air. I heard someone behind me.

"P-Please! I won't fight back anymore! I'm sorry I attacked the guards! Don't hurt me please! I won't do it again! Please!"

I was sobbing at this point. All I could see was the evil faces of the doctors above me. Their disgusting hands pinned my arms above my head.

"Please." I choked out.

-Exit Celine's POV-

Sebastian stepped closer, trying to console her. Celine began beating his chest with her fists, but he grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. Which made everything worse.

"Please, I won't attack the guards again! I didn't mean to kill them! It was out of defence! I'm sorry!"

Sebastian leaned in closer, and held her porcelain face in his gloved hands. She stopped talking and fighting back at once. After a few breaths, she said shakily,

"I'm sorry. I should get going."

Celine ducked out of his grasp, and ran in the opposite direction.

"Where are you going?" Sebastian and Ciel both called after her.

"I'm going after Jack the Ripper. They're heading towards the East End!"

Comment and Vote Please!!