Freeloader

"Well that was a waste of time." Ciel announced as they walked in the door of the city manor. Sebastian took Ciel's hat and Celine's coat, and put them away.

"Hello master and Lady Celine!" Chirped Mey-Rin and Finnian.

"Ah, good evening, Earl and Lady Celine." Lau exclaimed, smiling. Ciel blanched.

"You're just dropping in announced?! How many times have I told you send a note ahead?" Lau shrugged, which made Ciel even angrier. Celine suppressed a laugh.

"Since we have guests, I'll go prepare some tea." Sebastian suppressed a smile as his master grew steadily angrier at his strange guest.

"Make it chai, I'm not one for these English teas." Ciel and Sebastian turned around, and saw Prince Soma and Agni standing in the door way. Ciel's face slightly reddened.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Oh, I met them on the street corner, My Lord. They said they wanted to see you." Lau waved his hand airily, and Ciel scowled.

"In India, it is a common practise to house your saviour and entertain them." Agni chided, smiling brightly.

"What? Saviour?"

"Well, we're not in India, are we?" Celine muttered, growing impatient.

"Is it common English practice to kick your saviour out into the cold?"

"Just who are you anyway?" Ciel shouted angrily. Soma's face lit up, and he smirked.

"Me? I'm a prince." He said casually, looking at his nails. Celine scoffed, causing everyone turn and stare.

"Oooh! A prince!" Mey-Rin and Finnian squealed, and stared eagerly at Soma.

"What? He doesn't seem like a prince. He's too naive." Celine crossed her arms, and smirked, showing some of her luminescent white teeth.

"How would you know of being royalty, kid?" Soma shot, stomping his foot.

"Because I am!" She shot back, her cheeks burning with anger.

"Prince?" Sebastian stared at Soma and Agni.

"Yes, he is the 26th child of the King of Bengal." Agni smiled at Celine, and looked at her eyes. Frowning, he looked away, and dismissed a thought.

"My Lord, it's getting late and Lady Celine's carriage hasn't come yet. What should I do?" Sebastian watched as his master stopped glaring at Lau.

"Just call Landers and tell him that she's staying the night, and prepare a room for her." A knock resounded through the hall, and Sebastian answered the door. Standing outside was a footman with a large trunk, a violin case, and an envelope.

"Lord Phantomhive, this is for you, from Her Majesty." Celine groaned, and put her head in her hands. Sebastian took the envelope, shut the door, and passed the envelope to Ciel. He opened it, and looked up.

"You'll be staying here for a while. Her Majesty, Ash, and Elijah went to Paris." Celine frowned, but shrugged it off. "Sebastian, take her trunk to her room. When you're done with that, I want to retire for the evening."

"As you wish, My Lord." He picked up the trunk, and walked briskly upstairs.

'Why would they go to Paris without me?' Celine bit her lip, and racked her mind to see if there was anything she could have done to upset her mother. When she discovered nothing, she sighed.

"Is some thing the matter, Lady Celine?" Mey-Rin looked worriedly at Celine, who gave a tired smile.

"It's nothing. Can you take me to my room? I've had a long day." Mey-Rin led Celine up to her room, and changed her for bed.