Prolougue

Tokyo

Kaneki was fighting Jason stabbing him in the stomach with his kagune. The half ghoul took down his tormentor walking towards him stabbing his right arm causing Jason to scream in pain. "What's a thousand minus seven?"

Then man didn't say anything pissing Kaneki off more only to stab the left arm and right leg causing the pain to be extended. "Thousand minus seven." Jason had tears in his eyes counting down while the white haired ghoul tapped his head a couple of time revealing a centipede coming out of his ear. Throwing it aside he smiled softly "since you where gonna eat me wouldn't mind me eating you." Taking a big bite out of Jason's shoulder.

Somewhere else

The ghoul had his head throbbing looking around to see he was in a alley way. The ghoul felt strange something was off he thought to himself he just killed Jason how is he here. The boy walked out to see cars and people walking up and down the sidewalks to see a sign reading Gotham theater. The ghoul raised an eyebrow then took a smell of the area he didn't smell ghouls period better yet didn't feel a connection period. Realizing he's not in Tokyo anymore he goes back into the alley way feeling his pockets to see he has his mask. Then felt around to find his medical eyepatch put it over his eye.

Kaneki then heard screaming then a boom walking towards a smell he remembers blood. They white haired teen saw a guy digging threw the woman's purse only to see him pointing the gun at the ghoul. Pulling the trigger Kaneki didn't flinch seeing the bullet fall off his shirt then looked at the man which he was terrified. The ghoul cracked his fingers only to hear screams fill the night sky.