Chapter 2

There was silence Kaneki looked at the wounded clown. Batman kept an eye on him then looked at Superman "go back to metropolis I got this handled." The man of steel looked at the ghoul then flew off leaving them alone. The dark knight then put the clown in hand cuffs seeing the police heading towards them.

The road was filled with blood and organs seeing the blood on the white haired teens face. One cop pointed his gun at Kaneki clearly freaked out but Batman stepped towards him "I got this under control." Then the bat looked at the ghoul "follow me." Kaneki saw the cape crusader zip line on to a roof following him by running then using his ghoul strength to jump on to the roof. "You have two options Kaneki. One join a team or two I turn you in to someone you don't wannabe with. Amanda Waller."

Kaneki was silent he could activate his kagune and kill him but hearing how he's a good fighter he won't go down without a fight. The ghoul nods softly "I'll join this team. But I'm gonna say those killings weren't my fault I need to eat flesh it's how I survive." Batman turned facing the white haired teen observing him telling he wasn't lying. "I'm ask some quick questions." The ghoul nodes in response " if a villain captures a man and woman and he clearly wants to one of them but they want you to save the other what do you do?"

Kaneki eyes widen memory flash in his mind when Jason made him decide between a girl and boy but ended up killing them both anyways. Dark knight noticed Kaneki space out like he was reliving something in his head taking note. Kaneki shacks his head "I would try to save both." Batman nodes then walks away "alley way tomorrow night near your apartment be there." Kaneki watched the bat vanish into the night sky.

He opened his door laying down only to see the news playing seeing him head line new hero or villain. Kaneki put his mask away in the closest and got changed getting ready for bed.

In Kaneki's head

"You should have killed him Kaneki-kun." The ghoul saw rize there looking at him smiling. "Leave me alone not in the mood." Rize sighed softly "come on you wanted to kill him what happened?" Kaneki then looked at her clearly pissed off "cause if I did the whole justice league would be on my ass."

Rize laughed then looked at him "Kaneki your stronger than all them no CGI... no other ghouls to fight... you could take this world." He had enough grabbing her by the throat "shut up." She only laughed "you know I'm right."

Reality

Kaneki woke up sighing to himself rubbing his eyes. He walked to the bathroom to take a shower he turned the water on letting the warm up. Taking off his cloths on to see scars from Jason sighing softly entering the shower. He let the water hit him then grabbed shampoo layering it up and scrubbed his hair. After a while he gets out drying himself and getting dressed for tonight. Grabbing his mask placing it on the table and grabbing a cup of coffee.

Couple of hours pass and it was night time the ghoul grabbed his mask walking out and locking his apartment. Heading towards the alley way he puts his mask on then hears wind movement the Batman appears. "Get ready to meet the team." Kaneki looked at him then heard a car coming to see a black armored car come stopping in front of them. "Get in." The teen was looking at the car then entered driving down the streets of Gotham.

"There where other ways then killing those men the other night. Try to restrain yourself from killing." The ghoul nodes then Batman looked at him "what's your story ? Your new like you never existed ever you just show up."

Kaneki was quite then rubbing his head "I'm gonna be honest I was tortured by this guy named Jason we where fighting he was a ghoul and I killed and ate him blacked out and then I appeared in Gotham. Realizing I was in another dimension I didn't sense other ghouls." Batman nodes "ghouls ? Never heard of them so that makes you a ghoul then. Wonder how you ended up here better yet why." The teen wanted to know why he was here too and not with touka he missed her a lot. They stop the car to see a cave then a portal thing the dark knight looked at the ghoul. "Let's go meet your team."