Chapter 6

Kaneki was running to the alley way to get to the zeta tube. "That was strange what the hell was ghat attack all about and what did he want with my blood." Rize was running along side him "getting more bad guys than before just realized you didn't kill that guy."

The white hair teen ignores the voice and kept running then turned to see the alley way activating the device.

Mount justice

Superboy was drinking water till he saw Kaneki run threw the zeta tube seeing his shirt had some bullet holes. "Kaneki what-." The ghoul looked at the his teammate clearly annoyed "Superboy where Robin ?" The teen told the ghoul and saw the emo teen run towards training area. Kaneki stopped seeing Robin meditate then sighed rubbing his eyes the walked towards the boy wonder. "Robin we need to talk." The teen turned to see the ghouls shirt was turned into shit.

"What the hell happened ?" The ghoul just sighed looking at him "was attacked by some guy in black and orange assassin suit."

Lex Corp

Lex Luther was typing away at his computer till slade walked in with a bottle of Kaneki blood. "Here's your sample. What are you gonna do with that exactly?" The bald man walks up to slade grabbing the blood looking at it smiling. "Make a clone of corse what else would I want blood."

Batcave

Bruce walks till he sees Kaneki waiting for him. "So your the Batman. Bruce Wayne." The dark knight just looked at him "keep this a secret." The ghoul nodes in understanding then let Bruce sit in his chair at the bat computer "why are you here Kaneki?"

Kaneki looked at the man then sat on the floor "I need a suit. Then a assassin tried to fight me but took off with a sample of my blood." Batman looked at the ghoul teen then turned to his bat computer. "I'll make the suit to your fitting. Black is your color so I'll design armor and tech stuff also leave your mask I can upgrade that too." The ghoul pulled out his mask then placed it on the desk. "The assassin what was he or she wearing."

The ghoul rubs his head "orange and black robin said his name is slade ?" Dark knight types popping up images and reports. "Robin ran into him before and so have I they call him death stroke but Robin knows him by slade. He first ran into him with his own team down in jump city called the teen titans." Kaneki saw Rize next to Bruce then smiled "getting to know the enemy smart move."

The teen mumbled softly "your not real." Bruce turned around hearing him "what's not real." Kaneki eyes widen looking at him thinking stupid why say something when he can hear you. "Well Bruce I need to tell you something." After explaining everything about seeing Rize the man looks at him "so your mental health isn't the best maybe I can get Martian man hunter to help get ride of her."

Thinking about Martian going threw his head was a bad idea realizing Megan tried that and she got sick. "I don't think that's a good idea." The knight looked at him curiously "why not you want her out don't you." The ghoul sighs softly then walks away but stops "I just don't want him getting hurt is all." Leaving Bruce with more questions.

Mount justice

Kaneki entered to see the base was quiet. Guessing everyone was doing there own thing or went on a mission without him walked to the kitchen. Brewing coffee the ghoul sat down turning on the tv in the living room. Watching the news seeing reports on Superman saving a airplane from crashing into a building. The coffee was done so he pored some in a mug taking a sip smiling softly reminding anteiku.

Finishing his coffee he went to the training room to practice more with his kagune abilities. He stops when hearing a weird voice coming from his head "fingers on the bench... centipedes in my ears..hahaha 1000 minus 7..."