Chapter 24

Yamori stands there looking at the one eyed ghoul. He entered the building then stopped looking at the two humans "Kaneki-Ken your coming with us." Bruce looked at Alfred who was standing next to Kaneki the man slowly pressed a button under the table. Kaneki just looked at him no expression at all "Thought i killed you Jason."

The ghoul just laughed cracking his fingers slowly "you almost did if it wasn't for someone that saved me. You see Kaneki Ken." Jason walked around the room the locked at Alfred smelling the room "a ghoul came and gave me her ribs making me heal from our last confrontation. You still smell like her."

Jason lunges and grabbed Alfred by the neck holding him up. Bruce eyes widen but the two ghouls block his way "now Kaneki Ken his life is in your hands." Kaneki locked eyes with Jason tighten his grip making Alfred kick trying to scream Bruce eyes turned filled with hate till a boom happened. Jason looked making Kaneki activate his kagune stabbing Yamori in the arms and chest.

Alfred was let go the one eyed ghoul grabbed him placing him aside then looked at the other two ghoul. Kaneki threw Jason towards them making Bruce jump out the way heading towards his friend. Superman flew towards Bruce "I got your message." Kaneki stabbed an arm then bite into one of the ghouls necks. Jason gets up to see the ghouls dead laughing activating his kaguja running at Kaneki.

Superman caught the punch making Yamori hiss then thrown outside. Superman walked threw the whole he made "I'll give you a chance too leave." Yamori screamed grabbing a car door throwing it but Kaneki caught it making it head towards him. The one eyed ghoul looked at the alien "I got this check on Bruce and Alfred." Superman nods walking towards them leaving Kaneki looking at his enemy.

Jason looked at him "I'm eat you whole!!!!!!" But Kaneki ran jumping in the air activating his kagune slamming him into the pavement Jason kneeled fighting against the force. The one eyed ghoul reached in his trench coat pulling out his weapon activating it into a sword. Bruce held Alfred looking at him smiling "glade your okay." The butler laughed "of course I am master Wayne." Superman kneeled down looking at them "look likes Haise gots it over there huh."

Bruce looked at him "clark that's Kaneki." Kaneki sliced into Yamori stomach them kicked his face  making the ghoul bite into his arm. Yamori spit out Kaneki left arm smiling then upper cut him then caught him mid air throwing him into a wall. The ghoul smiled taking a break looking at Kaneki arm on the ground about to pick it up till a red beam of light was shining in the dark hole. The one eyed ghoul walked out looking at his tormentor "you think that would hurt me." This made Kaneki run towards him at light speed stabbing him in the back making Jason scream then with a swish motion sliced his body in half.

Yamori body laid there in two peace's Kaneki walked towards his hand grabbing it making it re attach itself then kneeled down. Grabbing Yamori upper body seeing him still trying to talk Kaneki bite into his head then slammed it into the ground over and over again. The one eyed ghoul punched the head hearing a crack pulled his brain out. Taking a bite into the brain eating it. Bruce looked too see his yard was a bloody mess "Bruce-San I'm take there body's too eat."

Superman looked at Kaneki "nice to have you back Kaneki." The ghoul looked at the man of steel nodding walking and activating his kagune picking up Yamori body's parts placing them in a pile then entered inside. Kaneki sits down blood all over his face lifeless expression. Bruce and everyone looked at each other knowing that there gonna have too tell them about how long ghouls have arrived in this dimension.