Chapter 26

Kaneki walks with Batman in the batcave. "Sit your hurt. I'll get you something to eat." Kaneki doesn't fight the dark knight watching him vanish into the darkness.

Alfred walked in looking at the ghoul and his messy black hair. "Told you Master Ken you need to rest and have friends here." Batman came back with a package tossing it to Kaneki. "That's ghoul flesh eat up." The cave stays silent till Batman says something clearing his throat.

"We need to inform the president about ghouls Kaneki. They will make actions you must understand that if this world is overwhelmed and the justice league or you. They will form a unit to fight the threat and will make weapons too kill them."

The ghoul took chunks out of the meat hearing everything he was given. This world will make a CCG unit. If they decide to go against him will he be able to fight them and will everyone vogue for him. Bruce saw Kaneki thinking comprehending what he was thinking.

"You're gonna be safe. We will tell them your a justice league member. One of us." Kaneki finished his meal then gets up slowly "thank you Bruce. I'm just worried about lex.."

The bat walked to his computer typing away "don't worry about him. His new memeber hell caster has a weakness. With the ghouls coming around think he's gonna be focused on them. Kaneki tell me everything about ghoul types anything you know cause we're gonna need it."

Central City

Eto swings her legs off the ledge looking in the distance till Noro comes behind her. "This world is amazing but kinda miss Tokyo." Noro was silent just behind her looking ahead she gets up in a hurry till takizawa appears wounded.

"Takizawa~ thought I told you to stay in the shadows where is Ayato ?" The crazed ghoul looked at the bandaged ghoul then a Noro. "I haven't seen him since yesterday that bat freak cut me had a CCG weapon. When will we take the justice league out?" The one eyed ghoul turned around "till the great doctor makes another experiment. Matter of fact when I met Kaneki at the bookstore he was with a guy maybe a good candidate."

Takizawa leans over at the thought of the doctor flashes of his family and the tournament. Eto just looked up in the sky "we have a problem maybe you can handle it takizawa or you Noro." The rooftop was silent then Eto continued "we have a human problem or a meta human someone made himself one of us but with a flaws. He has help they are taking our troops out one by one we need to kill them eat them. Go have fun takizawa~"

The ghoul smiled running jumping off the roof falling then connecting with the wall running down. Eto looked at takizawa then giggled softly "Kaneki Ken~ I want you."