Chapter 8

Kaneki looked at the dark knight then looked at his hands. "Jason was my torture he kidnapped me from anteiku. I was chained to a chair for ten days nothing but getting my fingers and toes cut off and toungue only to grow back.. he hurt me mentally too. The man was a psychopath." Batman took a seat at the bed now knowing something's about Jason but needed to know about Touka and Hide.

"Kaneki. Who's Touka and Hide. What where they to you." The half ghoul was quite for a couple of seconds "Touka was a girl secretly loved... her blue hair and those purple eyes she was always tough and hated me at first. But could tell I was growing on her.. Hide...."
Batman saw a tear role down Kaneki face then saw the teen look at him "he was my friend.. he was always there for me but when everything happened I was afraid of rejection..."

Batman got up then placed a hand on the ghoul "I'm sorry about everything you've been through Kaneki." Then a alarm went off making Batman leave the medical room but the ghoul got up then saw in the mirror his hair was getting black over taking his white strands of hair. Kaneki then saw some news reports of a transport under attack. Robin turned to see the ghoul watching the screen as well.

"Kaneki go back to bed were gonna take care of this you need some rest." Everyone went to the ship but miss Martian flew towards the ship and turned to look at him then entered. Batman walked towards Kaneki "your coming with me to the bat cave." Which made the ghoul raise an eyebrow but nods softly following the cap crusader.

Bat cave

They enter while Alfred waited for Bruce "welcome back master Bruce, master Ken." Bruce took off his mask then looked at Kaneki pressing a button to a case dropping down with a suit. Kaneki saw his mask then saw a black like military armor seeing ragged collar and then a opening on the lower back for his kagune. The pants where black camouflage with black combat boots. "I don't know what to say thanks Bruce." The man nods then folded the suit placing it in a suitcase but still had the mask out. "Try the mask out."

Kaneki grabs the mask putting it on then felt buttons on the side of his neck area. Pressing one button invisible screen appears showing heat vision then switched to night vision then normal. "This is amazing how you?" The billionaire just smiled "I'm rich and do have scientist and own a company."

Lex Corp

Luthor walked to a security panel opening it revealing a secret door. The man enters to see a lab then a teen in a container. "How's it going?" One of the scientist looked to see there boss "good not like Superboy but we tried to modify the specimen." Lex looked to see a red haired teen floating with white strands of hair.

"Why does he have red instead of white ? I see the white strains but why that take over more ?" The scientist shacks his head "I have no idea sir." Luthor places a hand on glass then looked at his creation smiling softly then it's eyes opened up.