Chapter 18

Kaneki just stares at lex then popped his arm staring coldly at the man. "No words Ken ?" Lex ran at the ghoul activating his ghoul eye only for Kaneki to catch his punch.

" Lex you really are a piece of trash." Only for the ghoul to punch the villain in the stomach and kicking him into a car. Kaneki walked towards him only for Luthor to smile getting up on his feet. "I'm barely getting used to this." Activating his kagune only for it to look like Kaneki's but green.

This made the ghoul activate his but his arm was sliced off. Kaneki screamed making lex stabbing him multiple times in the chest then threw him in the air. This made him jump in the air punching him into Wayne industry's. Lex sees Kaneki in the rubble smiling softly seeing a security guard aiming his gun at lex.

"Freeze!" This made lex laugh stabbing the guard on the chest. Then throwing the guard aside walking towards Kaneki. "You really are weak Kaneki Ken. Ha I realized something Haise Sasaki was it when you were gone he stopped showing up to work. Guess it was you wasn't it." This made Kaneki slowly get up spitting out blood "your probably wondering how I got to be a half ghoul like you. Well it's simple your blood of course I made clones of you and killed one extracting the organ and transplanted it to my body. The down side a couple of days I kept throwing up human food. But I fixed myself to were I can."

The ghoul looked at the man seeing his arm is gone making him activate his kagune sending a strike at lex. Hitting him dead on in the stomach making lex throw up blood and then Kaneki punches him into a desk. The villain gets up seeing his kagune getting an idea laughing this made the ghoul just stare at him. Cutting down some steel beams making the walls crack. Lex gets up running into Kaneki hitting the wall punching the ghoul over and over again.

"You pathetic piece of shit!" Kaneki finally blocked a hit head butting lex then uppercutting him into the ceiling making him crack one finger. "I'm not the pathetic one. Your the one who turned yourself into something to be better but you fail every time don't you. Superman always stops you only for you to be behind bars over and over again and making a league of your own means your weak and need help." Lex gets up only to have himself stabbed in one palm making him scream and his legs pinned as well.

The ghoul stares at lex then taking a bit of his kagune making the villain scream out in pain. This made Kaneki stop remembering what Bruce told him.

'You need to control yourself ken no killing'

This made Kaneki think only to make lex laugh activating his kagune cutting Kaneki's off him. Lex punched Kaneki and grabbed his kagune taking a bit then side kicked him into a closet. The ghoul gets up to see luthor gone only to hear a swoosh too see Batman and Superman. The dark knight ran to the security guard seeing he was dead then looked at Kaneki. Superman looked at the ghoul "Kaneki your arm!" This made the ghoul look at him "Kaneki what happened."

This made Ken look at Bruce in the eye "lex is now a one eyed ghoul."