Chapter 4

Mount justice

The one eyed ghoul walked to his bedroom not even glancing at anything else. He shut his door then sat down sighing softly grabbing his head. Thinking about his sanity and if he could be a threat his impulse killed that guy. Then what Batman told him try to restrain yourself from killing rang in his mind.

Robin went into miss Martian's room knocking. "Come in!" He entered to see Megan laying down on her bed making him smile. "How you doing ?" She looked at him then raised an eyebrow "I'm good thanks for asking feel better actually." She was curious and looked into robins mind and her eyes widened. "You saw didn't you." The Martian nodes softly "do you think he will get better ?" The boy wonder was silent then looked at her.

Kaneki laid in his bed looking at the ceiling then his lower back started to hurt causing him to grip his sheets gritting his teeth. His kagune bubbling in his back making different movements not clearly out then it stopped. The ghoul breathed heavily in and out in pain this was the second time this happened he thought to himself what's going on with my kagune.

Next day

Kaneki was in the training room practicing with androids. He ran dodging bullets them punched holes in the chest deactivating one. One robot threw a knife bouncing off Kaneki. Turning around activating his kagune wrapping it around the android slamming it into the ground. Look at the room seeing the bots down he then saw them disappear into thin air. Walking to a bench sitting down then grabbing a bottle of water taking a drink. "Impressive." The ghoul turned to see Robin there leaning on the wall. He then looked at the boy wonder "how long where you standing there ?"

Robin sat next to the ghoul teen "long enough. Bullets really don't hurt you?" Kaneki looked at him then got up "no nothing hurts really expect heavy rounds. This world different we didn't have hero's or villains. There were only ghouls and humans." The bird looked at him realizing he missed his world "you miss someone don't you?"

Kaneki looked at him then a image of Touka popped up in his head. "Yeah I do actually." Robin thought to himself he clearly isn't a monster but from what he seen Kaneki do doesn't make him human but he has a human side. The ghoul looked at Robin "I'm gonna head to Gotham for awhile I'll be back later." Kaneki walked out the training room and into his room to take a shower and get dressed. The ghoul walked out making KF look at him in surprise.

"What's with the medical eyepatch?" Then remembered his creepy ghoul eye and laughed nervously "never mind.. where you going?" The ghoul looks at the speedster "gonna go clear my head at Gotham." The ginger looked at him then smiles "have fun dude." Superboy watched the ghoul head to the portal then vanished. He gets up looking at Robin and KF "where he going ?"

Gotham

Kaneki walked the streets trying to get his mind off everything that's going on. "What's wrong Kaneki-kun?" He sighed seeing Rize walking next to him.

Mumbling to himself "go away." He kept walking till he heard screaming. Turning around to see a explosion seeing some bad guys. Kaneki thought to himself Batman gots this don't worry about it. Sure enough he saw the dark knight glide into action. The ghoul then walked away from the area till he saw a couple of guys following a woman into an alley way.

The ghoul then looked to see Rize sitting on a mail box. "Hero Time Kaneki-Kun. Let's eat them." He walked to the alley way then pulled his hood up seeing the men mugging the lady.  "I wouldn't do that if I where you." The men turned around to see a black hooded teen watching them. "Get lost or I'll shoot you."

They all laughed and one punched the lady kicking her making her spit blood and scream. But then they saw the teen was gone but saw a red eye looking back at them in the shadows.

Bang bang bang

Kaneki took out the men causing them to have broken bones but saw one running away. Activating his kagune knocking him down then wrapping around his leg dragging the guy towards him. The man screamed them was lifted into the air too see the red eye looking back at the other eye grey and white hair. "What the fuck are you put me down!!?!?"

The ghoul just looked at him cracking his fingers one by one. "Your worse nightmare."