Chapter 3

Month later

Kaneki was with Robin looking at files. "You hungry yet?" The ghoul didn't respond but nods softly. The boy wonder got up seeing him on the field was disturbing but he was told by Batman not to worry about it.

The white haired teen left the room to see KF eating then stopped to look at him. "Yo Kaneki what's up." Superboy walked in looking at the ghoul teen not saying anything but watched him. "Nothing much." They looked at him surprised making the speedster smile "so you do talk."

The one eyed ghoul nods softly but an alarm goes off. They walk to the mission room to see Batman there. "There's been sightings of banes warehouse hold chemicals. Y'all need to investigate and stop what's happening." Everyone nods heading to the ship but Kaneki was stopped by Batman.

"A word." The teen nods following the knight into a room. "Have you eaten yet." Kaneki shacks his head "I didn't eat yet." The dark knight gave him a look about to walk out "you can eat one person at the warehouse that's it." He left Kaneki eyes widen hearing that from him.

Gotham warehouses

Robin looked at the shipments seeing guys with machine guns. Kaneki pulled out his mask and equipped it activating his ghoul eye. KF looked at him shacking his head "bro can't stand that mask and your so silent and creepy." Kaneki turned to him "it's my thing sets fear." Superboy looks at the ghoul teen nodding agreeing with him.

"We go in stealth only." They end up in the warehouse too see barrels being moved. Robin sighed softly "only if Megan wasn't sick." Kaneki looked around then saw bane talking to someone on the phone. "We got company." Robin looked to see lex Luther entering the warehouse smiling. Then they where spotted causing them to take people out. Kaneki jumped infront of lex making sure he didn't escape. "Who are you supposed to be." The ghouls eye narrowed at him then boom was sent into a wall.

Lex walking out with a gun entering a helicopter escaping. Superboy saw that Kaneki was injured but the ghoul got up. "That wasn't a ordinary gun." Then bane charged Superboy punching him then slamming him into a propane tank. The ghoul ran activating his kagune stabbing bane in the arm but was pulled in getting tossed aside. "That hurt." Kaneki looked at the criminal then got up using his kagune to jump high then punched bane over and over then unzipped his mask taking a bite into his shoulder.

Bane screamed punching Kaneki in the stomach causing him to jump off zipping his mask back up. "You bite me!?!?" Robin then threw a bat rang blowing up in his face. Superboy knocked bane out looking at the bleeding shoulder missing flesh. "I'm call Batman." Robin left the area KF looked at Kaneki then at bane "so your okay now?" The ghoul nods slowly "lex got away. He shot me with this weird thing." Superboy walked up to him "don't worry about it. At least we can tell Batman everything that's happened here."

The ghoul walked away outside too see a guy trying to escape but was trapped in car. The guy screamed causing KF to see Kaneki holding him by the throat. "Kaneki man put him down you had a taste of bane you should be good for another month." The ghoul dropped the person then looked at KF cracking his fingers. But the man pulled out a gun shooting kaneki in the chest only to have the bullet fall to the ground. The ghoul snapped the mans neck in half then took off his mask. Robin ran with Superboy behind him to see the dead body.

KF gulped then looked at the boy wonder "he had it coming I convinced Kaneki to let him live but he shoot him and in response he got his neck snapped.."

30 mins later

Batman arrived then heard about what happened with Kaneki from Robin. The ghoul sat near the water wearing his mask thinking about touka. "So I saw you took a chunk out of bane." Kaneki turned too see Batman looking at him. Silence filled the air causing the ghoul to get up then looked at the dark knight. "Batman lex escaped." The knight nods in response "I know Robin told me. Don't worry your weakness is heavy rounds I don't see how lex had that on him." Batman walked away leaving Kaneki to head back to the ship.